Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active A Rogue [And Many Other Slithering Things]

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
Can Sidaura braid his hair? Please? I mean, we have to meet first, sure. (I guess. Can you imagine? Sneaking into his room, while he is sleeping, and braiding his hair while listening to his light kittenish snoring? The thrills, man, of not getting caught, and watching him from afar wake up in wonder and complete bemusement about *why is his hair in braids*?)

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Can Sidaura braid his hair? Please? I mean, we have to meet first, sure. (I guess. Can you imagine? Sneaking into his room, while he is sleeping, and braiding his hair while listening to his light kittenish snoring? The thrills, man, of not getting caught, and watching him from afar wake up in wonder and complete bemusement about *why is his hair in braids*?)

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
I wholeheartedly consent to Sidaura breaking into Iskvandar's house and braiding his hair.

Vincentius

Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
Haven't updated for quite a while until tonight so here's a moderately-sized one!
Note: There are some rather considerable changes to themes.. hooray.

Vincentius

Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
Imma do some reformatting for Relations. If anyone wants and doesn't already have a spot, go ahead and bump me~

Vincentius

Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
Some updoots, made the page prettier, and started changing things in Relations. In-Depth changes shall occur when I am not dead tired.
Theme change, too. Most likely will be staying for a while.

Vincentius

Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
Added names of his dead as door nails family... plus more relationship shifting around. In-depth still WIP because I'm lazy af

Vincentius

Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
WOOHOO LOOK WHO IT IS AGAIN
-Bunch of updoots
-New voice reference
-FINISHED RELATIONS
-New art :heart: