Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished "The Concert"

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This starts in 15 minutes, in channel 1, do not enter unless you got earplugs or headphones because of echoes

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
alright it's only me and jakp now, but normally I play alone so that's already more ! :p I'll be playing for an hour or so, just hop on teamspeak and listen if you like.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
... Seeing as its noontime, probably three more hours, if they're taking general classes.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Okay, update fer me, I can be online in about 30 minutes from now, but only for ~3 hours?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'll play guitar later, in about an hour or 2 hours or so. :) I think, I'll start when its the most convenient ;) (and there is a chance that irl stuff come up..)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The world of altera song I will make with nice screen shots , so please, send me screenshots of Altera in a private convo and I'll make a vid of it with the music.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I really enjoyed it, you are an AMAZING audience... It was just so nice, comforting and 'like at a fire with friends, but only now a laptop but still with friends' like I said ;)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
It has been shoved up half an hour earlier, I hope this suits everyone, otherwise I'll be waiting for half an hour for people to arrive :) It's tonight..

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Next week again, then I'll prepare a set of songs that I will play right after each other. :) Thanks for all the nice compliments, it really keeps me going :D

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Next week again, then I'll prepare a set of songs that I will play right after each other. :) Thanks for all the nice compliments, it really keeps me going :D
Can I request I see fire and the one about Caledonia?