Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

==The Coven==

Colonelgames

Lord of Altera
Legend
Colonelgames
Colonelgames
Legend
============================================================================================================================
An official looking document with the ivory wax sigil of a wyvern would appear on the Storm's Landing notice board, calling mages of different disciplines to adjourn in Konungsriki.

============================================================================================================================

(OOC DISCLAIMER: This paper would seem to only apply to those who already are mages, and not those who would seek to learn. This does not stop non-mages from TRYING however!)

-------------------
Event Thread
-------------------
+

"Mages of all different disciplines and studies, those who may contact the supernatural, those who may conjure up flames and lightning, those who may maneuver minds and alter perceptions, and those anywhere in between, I urge you to meet with me in the Sangrian lands of Konungsriki upon [September 3rd, 5PM EST] to, ultimately, benefit the study of The Arcane. Come with me to help discover what allows us to control this immense power, the fundamentals of which, upon investigation, may wholly help our understanding of how it works! Creativity is paramount in this endeavor, and mages who would see this document and find an interest would be welcomed with open arms. If you've any further inquiries, please seek Fenric Varkious, a man often seen smoking a tobacco pipe, in Storm's Landing.
+

The parchment is signed at the bottom, "-Fenric Varkious"

Last edited: