Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Crossroads Hospital

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
1531072948637.png

1531359334659.png

An eye for an eye, a needle for a needle.

{ If your character has any sort of injury needing attention they can enter and be treated regardless of their situation or alliance. }
[ IC: ] Posters have been tacked to the notice board in Storm's Landing detailing the arrival of a new hospital.
Small signs have been placed to aid those in need in finding the clinic, staring near the tavern.

1531077826670.png1531077826670.png1531359421594.png
Located west of the Fisherman's gate.
HEALING SERVICES AVAILABLE​
1531077821867.png1531077823833.png1531077825253.png1531077826670.png
[ OOC: ] reimagined. Solus for (half) of the name

Last edited:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
1531359562596.png

1531078987428.png

Head Physician: Olive Kov'Gra'Sek
Physicians:
﹥Alchemists:

Apprentices: Iskvandar [ Vincentius ]
Trainees:
﹥Groundkeepers:
hobos who occasionally throw unruly patients out:
Jaden Seeker [ CloakedReaper ]
Physicians are experts that can be trusted with any injury or surgery. They will be compensated accordingly in the form of radiants.
Alchemists brew potions needed to save patients lives. Paid accordingly.
Apprentices are capable of most injury-repair and simple tasks. They aim to become physicians.
Assistants do most of the dirty work, capable of only simple tasks. They aim to become apprentices.
Groundkeepers work as guards and take care of the grounds and cleaning. They will be paid accordingly.

If you wish to join the staff of the Hospital, fill out THIS form and speak to Olive in-game.
Character Name:
Position:
(applying for)
Experience:
Reason:
(what would they bring to the table?)​

Last edited:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
1531359788993.png
1531090829051.png

1. Any form of theft is punishable by the city's guard as deemed necessary, this including medical supplies.
2. Staff reserve the right to forcefully remove a person at any time.
3. Do not crowd operating rooms or resting rooms.
4. Payment is not required, but donations are welcome.
5. Murder and violence are strongly discouraged on the grounds.
6. Patients are to receive treatment regardless of status, race, or alliance.

1531360319977.png

Last edited:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I added a no murder rule bc I know yall folks crazy (go ham ooc but just know your character may be punished for violence on the hospital grounds. Possibly by roof collapse or 2nd degree burns)

I also added that some positions are paid to entice you people to rp with me bc I’m lonely so I’ll pay you like 500 a month LOL

Name is subject to change please give me ideas.

Last edited:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
I think I might get my scholar character in on this, as I'm kinda stuck on what to do with her since Ruby Isle closed.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I think I might get my scholar character in on this, as I'm kinda stuck on what to do with her since Ruby Isle closed.
please.

Olive is open minded to whatever kind of work people want to do as long as the ‘sewing legs to kids backs’ is done in the basement.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
I didn't see the fill in form.
Me fill it in now.
Character Name: Jaspis Azerwind
Position: Assistant
Experience: Some schooling on medicine and alchemy. Little experience with brewing, no experience on live patients. Minor experience in botany.
Reason: Because

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
The 'Great Heights Hospital'.
u need psychological help -my dad when I sent him a picture of my dog photoshopped into a frog

I didn't see the fill in form.
Me fill it in now.
Character Name: Jaspis Azerwind
Position: Assistant
Experience: Some schooling on medicine and alchemy. Little experience with brewing, no experience on live patients. Minor experience in botany.
Reason: Because
come to :)