Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Debonair's Club

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
DEBONAIRStitle.png
debonairbilliardtable.jpg
line-png-32.png
In Sanardu and Storm's Landing, posters of thick, fibrous paper have been put up. The posters are obviously made to weather the rain and wind, and have been well nailed down. Despite the robust and utilitarian nature of the paper, the letters are clear and neat, done in a dark and rich ink. Written on the poster is the following message:

"THE DEBONAIR'S CLUB:

"The Debonair's Club is a social club for people of gentle upbringing. The club welcomes craftsmen, physicians, academics, politicians, and other skilled minds from all kingdoms. As a Debonair, one has all the advantages that come with bringing together so many other bright and brilliant minds. The Debonair's Club aims to be a great source of networking and group collaborative efforts across a wide scale of projects, as well as offering insight into unique problems facing the kingdoms today. The club prides itself in sharing literature, perspectives, skills and services with its other members, to foster an inclusive and productive environment to those involved. The Debonair's Club is not merely for nobles of wealth and stature, but rather for people of intrigue and talent. Let those so qualified come together in a relaxed social setting where discourse and teamwork can happen over fine rum and a hand of cards.

"If you are interested in becoming a member of this club, you need only write a letter to Dr. Josef Mandovi, deliverable to Isla Vallaz from Sanardu. In this letter, please explain to me who you are, what you do, and what you hope to bring to the Debonair's Club. Make sure I can send you a return letter informing you to come to our first meeting which will be in a about two months time.

"Make it known, that even though war has broken out all over our kingdoms and tensions are high between some of my norther cousins and my southern kinsmen, NO VIOLENCE WILL BE TOLERATED. This is a civilized collective."

line-png-32.png
tumblers.png
line-png-32.png

|:=:| [OOC] |:=:|

My intention in making this is not to create an 'in' club, but rather a kind of registry for people with interesting skills. People who brew, smith, enchant, or people who are glass blowers, jewelers, sculptors, painters, or architects. There are a lot of talented characters with niche skills or who possess abilities no everyone is aware of. This is in part, a way for people to advertise their characters skill set and network with people who might want to take advantage of it. In addition to this, I will also be hosting semi-regular social events for members of the club. To start out, they will be mundane free flowing events like the Noble Balls with a little club decorum to enhance the feel. However, if things become a little more steady, I will introduce some interesting story oriented events (complete with mysteries, puzzle solving, life threatening dangers, and treasure because I love that stuff) that will be available only for the members of the club. Dates for these events TBA.

Now, I don't wish to be exclusionary. In fact, I would like to include as many people as are interested. That being said, I do need you to sell yourself a little. No beggars, leeches, or blue-blood-do-nothings. If you want to apply, please fill out the form below and post it here in the thread. If you are so inclined, you can write out an IC application letter and PM it to me provided that it covers the same information. Either is good.

IGN:
Forum name:
Character name:
Profession(s):
Residence(s):

What do you have to add to the Debonair's Club?

Why do you want to join the Debonair's Club?

line-png-32.png

Discord coordination and announcement server: https://discord.gg/dWtHDNx
(1/2)

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
|:=:| Member Roster |:=:|
Members Sworn In (Standing):
  1. Josef Mandovi-- Physician, architect, and scientist from Isla Vallaz
  2. Arianne Niahm-- Healer and tattoo artist from Sanardu (Rossu)
  3. Lillium Shink'maho-- Physician, Headmistress of Ruby Isle Academy, and Clan Elder from Natri'Evar (Cukie1)
  4. Sankera fi Faradiir-- Tailor, architect, and politician from Fi Faradiir Estate (Sankera)
  5. Kethron-- Enchanter and scholar from the Arget Isles (Heie)
  6. Tei-- Politician, bone-carver, cultural insider and laborer from Vein'atuus (Narvendel)
  7. Carlos I de Courtnay-- Politician, nobleman and linguist from Mockingbay (MrMine)
  8. Tyr Edlsvart-- Shipwright and carpenter from Burglarshire (SirLuamTehDoge)
  9. Kublai Kull-- Carpenter from Storm's Landing (Kajuit)
  10. Thordir Baramur-- Blacksmith and priest from Aeroch Rimtar (Jazzper)
  11. Ventare Seymour-- Priest, amateur brewer and smith, and nobleman from Halbed (ShaolinPunk)
  12. Niko Variclov-- Glassblower, politician, magician, and entrepreneur from Sanardu (Niko)
  13. Merdon Samrit-- Brewer and wood carver from Storm's Landing (TheNerdatron)
  14. Lemarc-- Sailor, explorer, merchant and ship captain from Storm's Landing (Lemarc)

Members Accepted (Sitting):
  1. Glenn Carpenter-- Carpenter and brewer from the Compendium (Raal)
  2. Olga Stonecutter-- Stonemason from Aeroch Rimtar (Kamaoe)
  3. Posey Cyven-- Gardener from Mockingbay (Catena)
  4. Fenric Varkious-- Magician, politician and solider from Halbed (Colonelgames)
  5. Asero Crow-- Politician, tattoo artist, artist and woodworker from Aelmere (Electric)
  6. Emeric Hal’Ralotumal-- Scholar and musician from Natri'Evar (CyberChaosV2)
  7. James McGuffin-- Politician, noble, merchant, innkeeper, chef, and guildmaster from Mockingbay (The Tottot)
  8. Violet Herennia-- Battlefield medic, jeweler, politician, and amateur physician from Astrakhan (MelodyComplex)
  9. Yorik-- Silversmith from Oakwatch (Ced)
(2/2)

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
IGN: Rossu_
Forum name: Rossu
Character name: Arianne Niamh
Profession(s): Healer, Tattoo artist, and a Witch
Residence(s): One in Sanardu

Arianne is one of the few tattoo artists around, so there's that. She also isn't a drunkard or a leech, so there's that.

I personally think it'll be a fun and interesting experience, especially with Arianne being added into the mix of things.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
IGN: Cukie1
Forum name: Cukie1
Character name: Lillium Shink'maho
Profession(s): Clan Elder, Physician, Headmistress
Residence(s): Sanardu, Natri'Evar, Storm's Landing

Lilly is known as a physician and herbalist, as well as an Elder of the ruling house of Shink'maho. Could perhaps aid in any researches or studies presented.

Seems like something interesting, along with Lilly and Josef being long time friends, it's another excuse to meet up for RP c:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
IGN: Sea_of_Fog
Forum name: Babe really?
Character name: Sankera fi Faladiir
Professions:
High quality tailor.
Leader of an architectural bureau and construction company.
Advisor to Baron Crawford of SL.
Residences:
Has a ship docked in SL which he lives on from time to time.
The Fi Faladiir estate in the south.

Sankera is the boss of one the most pristeen architectural bureau which helped with the construction of the noble district of Storm's Landing. His latest project as instructed by Baron Crawford is the construction to build a cathedral to the gods. He could help by having the locations to host parties and meetings at. Also due to his closeness to Baron Crawford he can help them in SL if needs ever arrises.

I like to feel special and rich, also I wanna have an use for my estate's basement with pool table. And the events have a cool intrigue, since your last event was pretty snazzy and dandy.

Last edited:

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
IGN: Heie
Forum name: Heie
Character name: Kethron Dramaign
Profession(s): Enchanter, Scholar
Residence(s): Arget, Shop in Arget, Shop in Sanardu

As one of the few, if not only, practitioner of Enchanting in Altera, Kethron has much to offer. For those of wealth who wish for that extra edge in adventuring, his enchantments can be fairly useful. As a scholar who has traveled the world wide in search of adventure and knowledge himself he has much to share of his travels.

Connections. As they say "Knowledge is Power" and the more contacts I can gain the better. Besides, who doesn't like a relaxing night out every so often.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
IGN: Jasper151627237
Forum name: Jazzper
Character name: Thôrdil Bárúmur
Profession(s): Blacksmith, Priest
Residence(s): Aeroch Rimtar, Hurr Nor and a smithy in Mockingbay

Smithing, knowledge (to a certain extent), booze for days, a great (figuratively) drinking partner, got plenty of room in Aeroch Rimtar for any stuff.

Because he's got money, got land and just likes doing stuff.
Likes helping others with stuff, too.

Last edited:

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
IGN: Raalvara
Forum name: Raal
Character name: Glynn Carpenter
Profession(s): Brewer, Carpenter
Residence(s): Compendium (Runs the Screaming Squire Inn)

Knowledge of Brewery and an inventory to share.

Glynn would like the opportunity to converse with people he's not seen or met before.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
IGN: Makaoe
Forum name:
Kamaoe
Character name:
Olga Stonecutter
Profession(s):
Stone mason
Residence(s):
Aeroch Rimtar

Knowledge of stone masonry and stone cutting.

I need something to help me play this character more. This group seems good for it.

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
IGN: Catena
Forum name: Catena
Character name: Posey Cyven
Profession(s): Aspiring Gardener. Student.
Residence(s): Mockingbay.
Self and book-taught knowledge of botany. She excells in the care of flowers and plants, and their assembly in bouquets.
Posey is a somewhat bored woman. She looks at this as an opportunity of excitement.

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
IGN: Narvendel
Forum name:
Narvendel
Character name: Tei
Profession(s): Caste Representative, Scrimshander, Laborer
Residence(s): Vein'atuus

Native knowledge of the Makani culture and history, an outsider's perspective, decent knowledge of bone carving and various forms of labor society requires to exist, and possibly glides through the air for little ones, both adult and child.
Knowledge and connections, perhaps spreading goodwill

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Haven't forgotten about those of you who have applied! The first meeting will be announced soon, I guess I just launched this at a weird time what with Thanksgiving and all.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
IGN: SirNicholas14
Forum name: Niko
Character name: Niko Variclav
Profession(s): Glassblower, Political Advisor, Entrepreneur, Wizard
Residence(s): Sanardu, Crow's Perch, Storm's Landing

Wide breadth of knowledge on a wide scale of fields.

To get away from his wife To find a splendid group of people to share skills and knowledge with.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
IGN: electricwisekid
Forum name: Electric
Character name: Asero Crow
Profession(s): Political advisor, tattoo artist, woodworker, artist
Residence(s): A house in Aelmere

So many
So so many

But for real, Asero can do various things and he’s a pretty chill dude so he is an agreeable person

Because it seems pretty cool! It sounds like a good idea

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Just caught a small error on the thread, Asero is listed as a glassblower. He isn't, but thanks for your faith in him having the skill : )

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
IGN: Rossu_
Forum name: Rossu
Character name: Arianne Niamh
Profession(s): Healer, Tattoo artist, and a Witch
Residence(s): One in Sanardu

Arianne is one of the few tattoo artists around, so there's that. She also isn't a drunkard or a leech, so there's that.

I personally think it'll be a fun and interesting experience, especially with Arianne being added into the mix of things.
Added one thing for fun.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
IGN: TechnoAnarchy
Forum Name: CyberChaosV2
Character Name: Emeric Hal’Ralotumal
Profession: Scholar/Musician
Residence:
-Natri’Evar
-Ruby Isles Academy

What do you have to addd to the Debonair’s Club?:
Emeric has been on the pursuit of knowledge his entire life, he has learned how to make various potions, basic medical skills, has taught himself how to play the lute and practiced to an expert level. He was also one of the first to dissect a Wendigo when they had been recently discovered.
Why do you want to join the Debonair’s club?:
Emeric heavily enjoys learning, and a place where man the skilled individuals gather to share their knowledge in some way highly appeals to him... also I need more reasons to rp him