Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Denouncing of Archaeus Fronte

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Several Notes would be pinned about major towns

"Hello people of this land. My name is Turras, I am a farmer who
lives between Tambry and The Crossroads. I was working in my field one day and
I hear of a man called Archaeus Fronte wanting to begin his order once more"

"I will be frank, readers. Archaeus Fronte is a murderer and a pathetic leader. When I was
young I fought in a war called the Aeonic War against his kingdom, after we inflicted a severe defeat on him, he proceeding to perform a mass genocide of men, women and children... regardless of clan. All of them Moor Elven. Archaeus has attempted to perform 3 genocides against the Moor Elven kind and failed each time due to his inability to lead and his pathetic mannerisms."

"He will try and justify his genocides, he will try and explain how Moor Elves killed his daughter and his wife. Half a generation of my clansmen and half of the purebloods of my clan lie dead because of this man. In his cowardice, he spared no-one. Not even my infant sister was saved. I beseech you people to not follow this man, but instead rise against him. He is a murderer and a coward, his name is Archaeus Fronte and his crimes are unforgiveable. He will use the order for another attempted genocide. He will put your lives at risk and not only will he expect service, he will use the female members of the order for "Comfort" like he used his own daughters"

"If you read this, Archaeus. I want you to know that I know where you are and I know what are doing. You are scum and you should end your life to clear your mind."