Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished "The Discovery of our Era" [Chance to receive legitimate Lore-Item]

W

wakerman4

It would not surprise me. :p
Nor me, if I'm honest.
Oh!

@Naelwyn
One of the stone tablets showed a forge and a mound of the golden sword being made for [Redacted].
Would the stone mound be....usable to make a replica of the sword which the [also redacted] has?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Nor me, if I'm honest.
Oh!

@Naelwyn
One of the stone tablets showed a forge and a mound of the golden sword being made for [Redacted].
Would the stone mound be....usable to make a replica of the sword which the [also redacted] has?
...I have no idea I didn't write that part.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
For your practical use:

The only things I touched were the final room and it's contents, including what I said should be untranslatable-at-this-time cuneiform tablets~ :)

W

wakerman4

For your practical use:

The only things I touched were the final room and it's contents, including what I said should be untranslatable-at-this-time cuneiform tablets~ :)
Pictures are rather easy to see though~
BAHH!
You saw the convo I sent you xD

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I shalt politely request to know what's on the tablets from their writer, because I technically had plans for em, and thus need to check if they still fit their lore/purpose~ :D