The Disturbance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannis

Thing Two
Staff member
+The day's events included the portal touching down, and opening itself to a hellish landscape beyond. Darkness poured forth, and a pair of great monstrosities engaged those gathered. They were eventually slain, but many more that emerged from the portal remain unaccounted for.

BoredBrit

Lord of Altera
Legend
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
+The day's events included the portal touching down, and opening itself to a hellish landscape beyond. Darkness poured forth, and a pair of great monstrosities engaged those gathered. They were eventually slain, but many more that emerged from the portal remain unaccounted for.
do i hear monster hunting mercenaries forming already : (

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
And Sankera's char went through the portal, dunno what happened after, last Khorug saw was they were aiming and prepping cannons at the portal

Niko

Legend of Altera
Mentor
On a totally different note, I would like to congratulate staff for the time and effort they put in to make one hell of an amazing start to a new server campaign. I thoroughly enjoyed the event and I am eagerly looking forward for more to come.

mokwar

YĆ« Yi
Retired Council Member
- Suffered major losses (Jax left me)

+ The event was otherwise fun and awesome to see stuff happening.
+ Good to see Staff has taken the words of "we need a common enemy" to them and created this :D

- There was some salt, some from me (I admit, I am sorry), but was in the heat of the moment, stuff happens.

+ Excited to see where this goes next :)

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
+ Common enemy
+ Current politics were not denied: Anhald and Hawklight still got into conflict straight after the fog cleared (or even before? :) )
+ A major server event with loads of people
+ Getting value from being part of a house again (yay for houses meaning something again through such events)
- People claiming control over events, claiming other people's character "should be (...)"
+ Chance for hurt enemies to live or die

Status
Not open for further replies.