Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Disturbance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
+The day's events included the portal touching down, and opening itself to a hellish landscape beyond. Darkness poured forth, and a pair of great monstrosities engaged those gathered. They were eventually slain, but many more that emerged from the portal remain unaccounted for.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
+The day's events included the portal touching down, and opening itself to a hellish landscape beyond. Darkness poured forth, and a pair of great monstrosities engaged those gathered. They were eventually slain, but many more that emerged from the portal remain unaccounted for.
do i hear monster hunting mercenaries forming already : (

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
And Sankera's char went through the portal, dunno what happened after, last Khorug saw was they were aiming and prepping cannons at the portal

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
On a totally different note, I would like to congratulate staff for the time and effort they put in to make one hell of an amazing start to a new server campaign. I thoroughly enjoyed the event and I am eagerly looking forward for more to come.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Pro tip from demon hunter Sankera, kick em in the nuts

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
- Suffered major losses (Jax left me)

+ The event was otherwise fun and awesome to see stuff happening.
+ Good to see Staff has taken the words of "we need a common enemy" to them and created this :D

- There was some salt, some from me (I admit, I am sorry), but was in the heat of the moment, stuff happens.

+ Excited to see where this goes next :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
+ Common enemy
+ Current politics were not denied: Anhald and Hawklight still got into conflict straight after the fog cleared (or even before? :) )
+ A major server event with loads of people
+ Getting value from being part of a house again (yay for houses meaning something again through such events)
- People claiming control over events, claiming other people's character "should be (...)"
+ Chance for hurt enemies to live or die

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Oh, and uh. No, Alison didn't appear to attack you. I thought I was disguised as an enderman. : (

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
It was a pretty area though

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
TBH y'all missed the best part of it all, Ced is the best demon

i251^cimgpsh_orig.png i243^cimgpsh_orig.pngi252^cimgpsh_orig.pngi253^cimgpsh_orig.png i254^cimgpsh_orig.pngi255^cimgpsh_orig.png

Status
Not open for further replies.