Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Doghouse, AKA Dog's Art Area!

Doggeh

Lord of Altera
So, just now finding out about this Artwork spot after... Months of being on Hollow. I feel... Smart. I guess. Either way, I'M UNLOADING EVERYTHING HERE! But! There shall be a few rules:

1. Don't be afraid to request!
2. Please... Don't be that one guy / gal who takes the art and calls it their own. Everything I post here is mine. And if it's not, I credit.
3. You may borrow any work, BUT, credit me please, I'd like to know what you're doing with the image :)
4. Leave any helpful suggestions / comments. I'd prefer those over rude people.
5. Best of all, ENJOY!

And click HERE for my Facebook page. (Main place where I upload stuffs.)
And click HERE for my Webcomic series, Harold the Dragon (Don't let the name deceive you.)
And click HERE for my Deviant Art page. (Not as many submissions as my Facebook Page though.)
And click HERE for my White Horse Mini Comic!

So enough talking, more posting!
----------
Portraits!
My most recent piece of work was a request by @SorceressAura of her character Aurora.

I even impressed myself with this piece.

Character portrait of Henrick:

Still alive after many months of playing this server :)

Character name: Felingnor "Falcon" Bergfalk
------
DRAGONS!
(My favs :3)

(My first Graphic art piece, actually!)

-------
Onto the Pencil sketches :p I've still yet to turn these into Graphics

(Dragon and Dragon / Human Hybrid. I've never drawn a hybrid before so I'm pretty happy as to how this turned out.)

(Fat Dragon, originally was suppose to be a "Dragon Orange." Yes, Dragon Orange. A Dragon, that's also, an Orange. Don't question it.)

(One'a my oldest drawings EVER. I just got done playing Skyrim at the time xD)
--------

So that's all I've got to share for now! There'll be more in the future :) Hope you guys / gals like what I've got so far! Remember, I do requests, with little to no cost either! Here are the ways I'd prefer you to contact me:
- Email me at: mjp99@comcast.net
- Inbox me here
- Skype: Dogbot32 (It'll show up as 'Doggeh' and a one of my dragon drawings. Also, you don't have to add me just for a request, I'll gladly talk to you over Skype! :D)
Commenting down below is nice too, but I'd prefer if you messaged me in some other way. It's easier to discuss things.
Also, when requesting, I /CAN/ do NSFW, BUT. By NSFW I mean sexual images. I don't do those. But gore and blood? Send me anything you'd like in that department!

Request Prices:
Here's where you can find the prices of sizing and other things! Payment can be done through both RADS and Real Money.

-------
Sizes:
Small: 9" x 11" (Sheet of paper size)
Medium: 16" x 20"
Large: 24" x 30"
Custom: Depends on size.

Small:
RADS: 300
Money: $0.25
Medium:
RADS: 500
Money: $0.30
Large:
RADS: 700
Money: $0.35

Color:
No Color: FREE

Grey Scale:
RADS: 2000
Money: $1

Color:
RADS: 3000
Money: $1.50

Shading:
Money: $0.50

Background (With Color):
Money: $2

Moar Characters:
+1 Character
RADS: 1000
Money: $0.25

As always,
Enjoy!

Last edited:

Doggeh

Lord of Altera
For those of you actually interested in The White Horse Comic series, I've added a link to it under my other links :D And, for the lazy people. right HERE as well!

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
1/10 - Artz not amuzing. Wud not bye!
-Aziral

(( XD LOL, seriously though, I actually like your dragon drawings alot!))