Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Doghouse, Music Edition (Wait, He Draws and Makes Music..?)

Doggeh

Lord of Altera
For those of you wonderful people who've seen my art thread, which is located riiiight HERE. Yes, click that word. It takes you places... Where we're going, we don't nee- Okay, no Back to the Future references. BUT! Yes, aside from drawing magical pieces of art, I also make magical pieces of music! Where at you ask? Well, you can see all my moozix right HERE! Yes, you click that word too. Funny world we live in. Clicking on words and they take you places. Almost like dru- huh? Wasn't about to say anything drug related... ANYWAYS! Enjoy da moozix. You'll mainly find techno and jazz. I know, odd combo, but I'm an odd combo, and you are too. We're all odd combos.
Here's the list of music I have, for those of you who're too lazy to look around on Soundcloud.

Battle for the Throne

Ripley's Revenge

Cookie Robbery

Death of Thorin

You Shall Party

Our Journey

Pimpy Magee Main Theme

Pimpy Intense Theme

Pimpy Ultimate Theme

New World

Dreams

Let's Get Down

Storytime

Build The Wall

Awh Crap
So there ya' go folks. That's all I've got for now when it comes to music! I'll for sure add more in the future and will update this. Mk? Mk. Adios, for now ;)