Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Dogs: Reclamation [2/3] - February 12th

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Thieves Guild Event
This is a private event for thieves guild members only. It is a violent event. To join, look here.
If you are not in the guild but would still like to participate, either PM me on the forums or comment below. We can always use extra hands to help the event run smoothly.

Reclamation:
The Heist [2/3]

With this we will finally be on our feet again. We are taking back what has been ours all along.
c14fbb07fc936cb4ad23d0bdaf5e0079-d4n4zuk.jpg

Date: Friday, February 12th
Time: 3:30pm PST, 6:30pm EST

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I would of loved to help out, but sadly I cannot because I have a tattoo appointment tomorrow.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Crap, second dogs event I can't make cause I have work. I will be able to get on at 5 PM at the earliest.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
The dogs got there hands on an absurd amount of IC money.

The funny thing to me is this ramshackle group of bums from the slums… (Or slum bums if you will) managed to pull this off.

I grabed a screen cap of them celebrating in the Old Harlot's Veil vault.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
The dogs got there hands on an absurd amount of IC money.

The funny thing to me is this ramshackle group of bums from the slums… (Or slum bums if you will) managed to pull this off.

I grabed a screen cap of them celebrating in the Old Harlot's Veil vault.
Huehuehue

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
From an IC point of view, I'd have to agree. How exactly did that group happen to find a way through to the vault?