Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Downfall

Centurion

Dark Council Elite

War
-------------

Lord Archaeus Fronte of New Stonefolk, House Fronte, has officially declared war on House Tideborne, and the Cutthroat Cove.
Both sides may go about recruiting, but this event is not public knowledge to the extent of people knowing both sides are directly at war.

Archaeus Fronte is looking to hire all the mercenaries he can get, as well as conscript any soldiers willing and able to fight. To join Fronte's side in the raising of an army against Tideborne, go to Stonefolk through the dockmaster and speak to him directly, In-game.

I would assume Darko would also be willing to accept soldiers to fight on his side, but you should ask him directly.

@Darko
@Magia_Fire
@Arken
@Mitch
@blargtheawesome
@Sophe
@Delta_61251
@Scardrac
@ACU20
@raith7062
@Deathseal123
@Squidziod

@Ced
@Lannis
@Camernater3
@Ddaug02
@GhostKairo123
(Others I can't remember)

Last edited:

Darko

Lord of Altera
Should note:

The location of the Cove is not public knowledge. Not to Archaeus, or anyone looking to get hired. In character, you would not travel there via dockmaster. Because why on earth would the criminal hideout be registered. If you somehow discover the location through Darko or one of his Lieutenants, you would have to travel via illegal ships.

With that aside, this should be good fun.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Tybalt fo
Should note:

The location of the Cove is not public knowledge. Not to Archaeus, or anyone looking to get hired. In character, you would not travel there via dockmaster. Because why on earth would the criminal hideout be registered. If you somehow discover the location through Darko or one of his Lieutenants, you would have to travel via illegal ships.

llowed Lysander home to the cove once because he had amnesia and was tripping out. Does that count?

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Should note:

You forget I have Danni

And she owns a pirate ship xD

Darko

Lord of Altera
Here's the thing. Just cause someone sailed you there once, doesn't mean you know where it is. It's a big ocean, not many landmarks to tell you where you are.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Here's the thing. Just cause someone sailed you there once, doesn't mean you know where it is. It's a big ocean, not many landmarks to tell you where you are.
"So which way was the Cove again?"
"Oh just... head east...ish. You'll get there in about two days"

Scardrac

Felsummer
. . . It has a giant skull on the front. I would think those who went by their own initiative could mark down the location. Like I have.

Darko

Lord of Altera
Aye, Scardrac, who went out of his way to track it down knows. But that was a special case, and I doubt Brogan did that.