Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Downfall

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Should note:

The location of the Cove is not public knowledge. Not to Archaeus, or anyone looking to get hired. In character, you would not travel there via dockmaster. Because why on earth would the criminal hideout be registered. If you somehow discover the location through Darko or one of his Lieutenants, you would have to travel via illegal ships.

With that aside, this should be good fun.
Scardrac showed me the way once when we tried to capture you, so i know. ;)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera

War
-------------

Lord Archaeus Fronte of New Stonefolk, House Fronte, has officially declared war on House Tideborne, and the Cutthroat Cove.
Both sides may go about recruiting, but this event is not public knowledge to the extent of people knowing both sides are directly at war.

Archaeus Fronte is looking to hire all the mercenaries he can get, as well as conscript any soldiers willing and able to fight. To join Fronte's side in the raising of an army against Tideborne, go to Stonefolk through the dockmaster and speak to him directly, In-game.

I would assume Darko would also be willing to accept soldiers to fight on his side, but you should ask him directly.

@Darko
@Magia_Fire
@Arken
@Mitch
@blargtheawesome
@Sophe
@Delta_61251
@Scardrac
@ACU20
@raith7062
@Deathseal123
@Squidziod

@Ced
@Lannis
@Camernater3
@Ddaug02
@GhostKairo123
(Others I can't remember)
I'm on side tide borne.... As an ally
Meaning I'm not gonna be ordered around by them but if I see y'all fighting in public I'm taking a shot at Fronte :p

ACU20

Legend of Altera
*walks down the stairs still in his morning robes, sipping on his morning coffee still half asleep*

You guys still fighting? geez, get a life already. . .

*walks back upstairs sipping on the coffee*

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
*walks down the stairs still in his morning robes, sipping on his morning coffee still half asleep*

You guys still fighting? geez, get a life already. . .

*walks back upstairs sipping on the coffee*
*Shoots rob in the back of the head as he leaves.*

Owgawd friendly fire IM SSOOO SORRY!!!!! ;_;