Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Elemental Summit {Dec 9th} [Public Meeting]

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The Elemental Summit
*This hangs upon the message boards of Storm's Landing and The Compendium. Visitors to The Compendium would be told about it by tavern keepers or Edric. Word spreads.*

"We came together during the March of the Dead. Regardless of kingdom, creed, or class, we fought as one. Now, we face a new unknown, in which the waters and the fires act of their own accord. People have been coming to The Compendium seeking knowledge on these elementals that have made themselves known, but our records hold little on these entities beyond mortal understanding.

I ask the kingdoms to come together once more, as we did during the March of the Dead. Come together at the Council Gardens of The Compendium. Any who have experienced these occurrences, or who know the nature of these beings, are asked to come and speak. We cannot be caught unaware, for we do not know much about them. We cannot shield our knowledge from one another, or else this land too, shall fall.

If you know anything, come. Speak as equals so that we may learn what is happening."

-----------------------------------------
When: December 9th, 2016. 7:00pm EST
Where: The Compendium. The Council Gardens.
What: A meeting for anyone who has witnessed elemental activity, or may know anything about them.
Duration: Unknown. Dependent on how many attend and how many wish to speak.

Additional Notes: The Council Garden only has 12 seats around the main table, but plenty of standing room. If more people than expected attend, it might be relocated to a more open area. Will keep an eye on it when event happens.

Tagging people that Edric knows would be interested. Notes probably sent to them if possible:
Omikuji IceandFire Rygan Mitch StarWillow2000Ced Cukie1 Piratep00f blargtheawesome (Because Brennard mentioned Nwalme)

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I'm still at work and haven't made physical IG posters yet. I'll do that when I get home, before I get lost in The Last Guardian.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
This is literally on top of the hospital to be. Lilly can't say no.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Added road maps. Based on how many PMs I got during the last Compendium event, I think a visual map might help. :)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I only tagged the people Edric's recently spoken with, or they live in town. But it's public, so everyone is welcome and encouraged to come! :D

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
I'm interested in this! And I'd like to be there as well~

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

I think I have enough seats now... ^^; I got carried away. (at least that wall isn't flat and ugly anymore..)

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Oh, reminds me.. Lilly would have notified The Courier Sif... And ask him Not to beat anyone up this time.