Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Fall of the Siren Song

Gaby

Lord of Altera
..... in the wake of all these april fools posts, it feels strange to post something serious and sad but.

Serri died.

I'm really sad about it. i've been playing this character so long.... so many memories and now they're gone.
I mean, I could put her in the queue, but that just seems to be doing her a huge disservice for some reason. I don't know, maybe I should let this one go.

at 14 years old. ;_;
this is a pretty emotional moment, and I dont really know how to begin planning a funeral (I guess I wouldn't be the one ICly organizing it.... thats kinda sad, if not a bit obvious).

anyways, too much bad stuffs happened today and I cant think straight enough. here's some sad music to get us all on the mood.

here's another version, though its kinda harsh on the ears.

EDIt: uh....... a-april..... fools....

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I'm almost scared to say this.

it's uh. 12AM EST and I.
it's not April Fools anymore.

... guys.
guys, I linked to the sad violin.

I think it's pretty clear this is an April Fools joke oh god I'm so sorry Brian that was surprisingly touching.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
oh gods I think out of all the fake funeral posts mine was the most devastating

hell, I got sad.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
..... in the wake of all these april fools posts, it feels strange to post something serious and sad but.

Serri died.

I'm really sad about it. i've been playing this character so long.... so many memories and now they're gone.
I mean, I could put her in the queue, but that just seems to be doing her a huge disservice for some reason. I don't know, maybe I should let this one go.

at 14 years old. ;_;
this is a pretty emotional moment, and I dont really know how to begin planning a funeral (I guess I wouldn't be the one ICly organizing it.... thats kinda sad, if not a bit obvious).

anyways, too much bad stuffs happened today and I cant think straight enough. here's some sad music to get us all on the mood.

here's another version, though its kinda harsh on the ears.

EDIt: uh....... a-april..... fools....
@Valonyx what are you disagreeing with