Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Fallen King

Pencoin

Villager
(If anything contradicts the HollowWorld story just tell me and I will change it)

Journal Entry 1

It has been a long and a perilous journey but I finally arrived at Port Silver. I untied the Captain of the ship, and considering what had happened in the previous fortnight he did not object when I asked to him to greet the Officals who were here to greet the captain and check the ship.

In my with my red scarf and unassuming leather jacket I appeared as just another crewman and I easily fled into the market of Port Silver undetected. I did make sure to leave the Captain the last of my Drachmas for his troubles.

The currency here was silver, and while I could get it exchanged I didn't want to bring attention to myself, at least not yet. My pursuers could of anticipated my moves and already be here looking for me.

Obviously to complete my quest I would need to would need a source of income to fund my expedition and a strong party of warriors to accompy me. An idea struck me: I could begin the construction on an arena in one of the major cities while keeping myself secret.

Journal Entry 2

There is no easy way out for me. I was called king and I failed. I was betrayed and I was alone.

My application for an Arena was denied as there was already an Arena in Port Silver. I looked at the sand pit and was dumbfounded. I was told by a man known as Kaies that by some arcane means this sand pit was going to transport people to the Arena in the future.

I had no idea that Mana was prevalent in this land perhaps the armour...

Journal Entry 3

The DragonFlame armour used to be my strongest ally in battle. Light as a feather yet as strong as obsidian, it even allowed me to 'warp' across the land. I conquered many settlements wearing it. It's secret was that it drew power from the Crystallized Dragon-Breath that lay guarded in the lowest part of my castle.

On that day... The day a truce was to be formed between my country and our enemies I was betrayed by my own council. They shattered the crystal and my armour instantly lost it's magical properties. My enemies noticed this and struck. I turned to run but the armour now weighed heavily. My own bodyguards just watched as I was attacked. A large claymore sliced into my back, the excruciating pain, the blood dripping down my back as another strike was about to come down. My eyes began to close: I would embrace death then bear this pain. The last thing I saw was a Nether Portal open behind my attackers...

I awoke in a forest clearing with no recollection of how I got there. My back ached, it was obvious there was a scar there but I had been bandaged up. It was nearly night so I ran through the forest hoping to find shelter. I got more than I hoped though as I came across a bustling port town. I ask the captains around if they could take me back to my country but no had heard of it. I was on an island part of the Ars Archipelago, a place I had never heard of.

Night had fell and I booked a room at an Inn. My armour and all my belongings had gone, I was even dress in peasent clothing. Though this was a blessing otherwise I would of stuck out like a Creeper in a Castle. I did not have a good nights sleep, nightmares of my homeland frozen haunted my dreams.

The next morning I heard there was to be an auction later today for a unusual suit of armour...

Journal Entry 4

I had no doubts but a ill feeling in my stomach. My armour sat right in front of me seperated by only a sheet of glass, this was all too easy like a game. Someone was playing with me and I had no choice but to play along. My armour was in perfect condition but one thing was wrong: The helmet was missing.

I asked the Auctioneer if there was a helmet for the piece but he answered that it had been selled to a collecter in the land of Altera. I then asked him how he aquired the armour and he told me clearly: "A man called L sold it to him."

My past and origin were returning to the present.

I had not a penny to me. The currency was not familar either, it was known as Drachmas. I thought of a plan quickly. I had to get the armour legitimately but the money didn't matter. I had bigger things to worry about then a simple robbery on my conscience. I made my way over to the bank, pinching a sword from the Blacksmith while he took a break. It wasn't finished but it would have to do...

I stood at the banks entrance. As I walked in, something caught my eye. Hardy goons wearing a familar garb. King Malfeasance's Men. The king of the country to the north of mine, after a year of war we were going to form a truce but that was as strong as a gravel bridge.

This truly was L's game, to see who was better: King M or me, King N. I ran to the back of the bank, smacked a female banker who was exiting and into the vault. I looted everything in sight: The time for morality was over!

My pockets filled with Drachmas I easily won the auction while the guard looked through out the streets looking for me. I trudged to the docks carrying the heavy armour over my shoulder. I offered the first captain I saw all my money to take me to Altera but he refused. This mistake caused him to be tied up when I commandeered his ship.

This is what caused me to end up in Altera. Coincidence is an illusion.

Journal Entry 5

With no sign of my helmet or a collector, I had no reason to stay in the city. I looked on a map of the region for a secluded area I could call home. I chose a small island north or port silver. I couldn't build to level of Port Silver's architecture but I didn't want to be found either.

Travelling north in a small raft, I was nearly sucked into a whirlpool and passed by the HMS Dauntless. When I reached land I began hiking through the mountains to my destination. I began to think about the presence of Mana in this land. I didn't want to get my hopes up but it was possible I could power my Armour once more! It was meaningless though without Crystallized Dragon-Breath and Dragons were long gone after the war.

I reached the island which I have named 'DragonHorn Island' I began construction my home and as well found a cave system across the water to the west after digging down.

Journal Entry 6

I lost some items after some injuries. The first was in the cave. As I mined for precious Lapis Lazuli I could trade with Gravel collapsed on me and I only barely survived. The second was when I was constructing the roof of my house. I slipped off the edge damaging my leg. Following these incidents and damaging my items it's imperative that I aquire some magical power, and take some rest.

I have also caught wind that a mob of angry villagers will be attacking Castle Corbenic. It would be a good idea to go, I can defeat the Ruler my situation will be improved greatly. It would draw attention to myself but I will easily have people at my whims with the amount of silver I could obtain.

The armour stares at me as well. It longs to be powered but it's useless until I can obtained The helmet, crystallized and then I have to construct the Shrine that ties it all together. It's impossible... theres no chance except for the helmet. When I am healed, I will have to start the quest to find the Collector and my Helmet.