• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannis

Thing Two
Staff member

=}{=

-The moon now hangs overhead with the deep purple hue of an old bruise. How unusual.
-Over the past few days, the moon has returned to its usual hue. The stars seem to shine brighter in the night sky to match it.

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Staff member
God damn it Lannis. Why you got drop plot links that actually compel my character to intervene and be a part of this madness now.

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
A theory has been created IC! If where we went is supposedly the moon, possibly.. Then surely the nether could be the sun!

Discuss
If it was the moon, then it was a living thing with ribs and what appeared to be a heart, but would now definitely be dead. I had the thought that it'd be the corpse of one of the slain gods. Mayhaps Queen Grief?

Cymic_

Lord of Altera
It did have "aliens", anti gravity, and the moon turned purple- We all did stab at the heart, maybe it's feeling a bit sick. But it does -seem- like it could be the moon, though i'm not necessarily convinced.

I thought the rib cage and the heart would be a throwback to something older players would recognize.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
It did have "aliens", anti gravity, and the moon turned purple- We all did stab at the heart, maybe it's feeling a bit sick. But it does -seem- like it could be the moon, though i'm not necessarily convinced.

I thought the rib cage and the heart would be a throwback to something older players would recognize.
As far as I can tell, it's entirely original and neat because of it.

+1 to ye, Lannis - Seems neat and interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.