Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner

=}{=

-The moon now hangs overhead with the deep purple hue of an old bruise. How unusual.
-Over the past few days, the moon has returned to its usual hue. The stars seem to shine brighter in the night sky to match it.

Last edited:

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
A theory has been created IC! If where we went is supposedly the moon, possibly.. Then surely the nether could be the sun!

Discuss

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
God damn it Lannis. Why you got drop plot links that actually compel my character to intervene and be a part of this madness now.

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
A theory has been created IC! If where we went is supposedly the moon, possibly.. Then surely the nether could be the sun!

Discuss
If it was the moon, then it was a living thing with ribs and what appeared to be a heart, but would now definitely be dead. I had the thought that it'd be the corpse of one of the slain gods. Mayhaps Queen Grief?

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
It did have "aliens", anti gravity, and the moon turned purple- We all did stab at the heart, maybe it's feeling a bit sick. But it does -seem- like it could be the moon, though i'm not necessarily convinced.

I thought the rib cage and the heart would be a throwback to something older players would recognize.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
It did have "aliens", anti gravity, and the moon turned purple- We all did stab at the heart, maybe it's feeling a bit sick. But it does -seem- like it could be the moon, though i'm not necessarily convinced.

I thought the rib cage and the heart would be a throwback to something older players would recognize.
As far as I can tell, it's entirely original and neat because of it.

+1 to ye, Lannis - Seems neat and interesting.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
You're all dumb, everybody knows that the moon is made out of cheese