Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The funeral of Morganath Rhett

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
===============================================================================================================================

(Scene of Ylva and Lucius crying over the Grave after Lucius needed to help Ylva and calm her down- He too got emotional)
R.I.P
Morna Rhett
--------------
We'll miss you...

+| Logs of RP at grave|+​
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: *Ylva would wipe her eyes and inhales deeply, forcing herself to stand up to it and talk.* Morna..
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: I knew everything about you... That you loved babies like me.... Love to hold them and cradle them... Give them little kisses on the cheek. *She smiles with aa single tear on her cheek* When I first met you, you were just, another girl that I had to protect from people... *Sniffles* You were so protective, but also evil... You took Duva, and well. You did the right thing and gave her back... And I thank you for that... We had some problems you and I... But I never truely hated you... *She exhales a breath, sniffling a bit* After a while, we got pretty close, huh... You and me morna... We were at the top of the world. We were going to go places, hang out... You me and Narali... My only family out here... Friends, sisters... I wanted you too be here... Be here to see Wulfe grow up... I wanted to be there for you and your baby too... *Sniffles* But... It all -went away with a mistake... *Shakes her head, closing her eyes* The damn senatoors... All of them...
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: And now... Your here... In their stupid home!
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: Why did you have to die morna! you had a baby! and a man who loved you!
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: Threw it all away! *She is getting very emotional, tearing up now*
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: I wanted to be there for you! you were suppose to send for me!
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: To be there for you!
Sir Artorius: *Lucius is silent, not wanting to interrupt, having been in the exact same position before*
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: *Sniffles, wipping her eyes* You couldn't hold on you idiot! *She gets weaker knee's, slowly kneeling down, crying her eyes out* Morna!
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: Please come back!
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: *Is breaking down now.* Please!!!!!!
Sir Artorius: *Lucius walks up in front of her, getting on his knees-
Sir Artorius: As he takes her head, burying it in his shoulder, gently stroking over her head*
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: *Ylva cries deeply into him, completely leaning into him as she bursts into tears, whinning and crying so loudly to him and herself. She is obviously a wreck now, broken down. All her emotions coming out*
Sir Artorius: *Lucius tries hist best to stay emotionless and cold, but he cant help-
Sir Artorius: And tear up a little, hugging her closely as he strokes her head comfortingly*
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: *Ylva continues to cry, tears streaming down her face with her emotions pouring out. Hicing a bit, as she cries and throw tears saying* Why... Why.... Why...

================================================================================================
After some crying and deep, loving words. Ylva had enough of it and passed out. All her emotions poured out and she could not take it, being pregnant again. She had all this emotion come out of her that just made her tired, and exhausted. Wishing morna would come back just so Ylva can say good bye... One last time.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
===============================================================================================================================

(Scene of Ylva and Lucius crying over the Grave after Lucius needed to help Ylva and calm her down- He too got emotional)
R.I.P
Morna Rhett
--------------
We'll miss you...

+| Logs of RP at grave|+​
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: *Ylva would wipe her eyes and inhales deeply, forcing herself to stand up to it and talk.* Morna..
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: I knew everything about you... That you loved babies like me.... Love to hold them and cradle them... Give them little kisses on the cheek. *She smiles with aa single tear on her cheek* When I first met you, you were just, another girl that I had to protect from people... *Sniffles* You were so protective, but also evil... You took Duva, and well. You did the right thing and gave her back... And I thank you for that... We had some problems you and I... But I never truely hated you... *She exhales a breath, sniffling a bit* After a while, we got pretty close, huh... You and me morna... We were at the top of the world. We were going to go places, hang out... You me and Narali... My only family out here... Friends, sisters... I wanted you too be here... Be here to see Wulfe grow up... I wanted to be there for you and your baby too... *Sniffles* But... It all -went away with a mistake... *Shakes her head, closing her eyes* The damn senatoors... All of them...
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: And now... Your here... In their stupid home!
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: Why did you have to die morna! you had a baby! and a man who loved you!
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: Threw it all away! *She is getting very emotional, tearing up now*
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: I wanted to be there for you! you were suppose to send for me!
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: To be there for you!
Sir Artorius: *Lucius is silent, not wanting to interrupt, having been in the exact same position before*
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: *Sniffles, wipping her eyes* You couldn't hold on you idiot! *She gets weaker knee's, slowly kneeling down, crying her eyes out* Morna!
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: Please come back!
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: *Is breaking down now.* Please!!!!!!
Sir Artorius: *Lucius walks up in front of her, getting on his knees-
Sir Artorius: As he takes her head, burying it in his shoulder, gently stroking over her head*
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: *Ylva cries deeply into him, completely leaning into him as she bursts into tears, whinning and crying so loudly to him and herself. She is obviously a wreck now, broken down. All her emotions coming out*
Sir Artorius: *Lucius tries hist best to stay emotionless and cold, but he cant help-
Sir Artorius: And tear up a little, hugging her closely as he strokes her head comfortingly*
Lady Ylva Rei Marr: *Ylva continues to cry, tears streaming down her face with her emotions pouring out. Hicing a bit, as she cries and throw tears saying* Why... Why.... Why...

================================================================================================
After some crying and deep, loving words. Ylva had enough of it and passed out. All her emotions poured out and she could not take it, being pregnant again. She had all this emotion come out of her that just made her tired, and exhausted. Wishing morna would come back just so Ylva can say good bye... One last time.
So... so beautiful... ;_;