Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Gathering [I]

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

~ The Gathering ~

A short and small gathering of Moors
To officially census those joining the new Era
And those forever un-moving

Gathering3.png
Time: 22nd of Friday, Season of Back to School Preparation for the Youngins, 2014 (Subject to change!!)

Location: A Moorish Ruin-like Building in the Maze that is the Isle of Grafjell. [There'll be "Chalk Arrows" pointing in the right direction- like the purple ones for the summons we had. A white one, maybe.]

moorishbuilding.png

moorishbuilding2.png

@Estes241 @MaelstromPuddle @Hadies @Monster_Dan @Jaypate @gaby @Michcat @Ginger Beard
Annd @everyotherMoor

See you there.
Timezones:

[UK]
GMT = 18:00 (6PM)
[EU] CET = 20:00 (8PM)
[USA, Pacific] PST = 11:00 (11AM)
[USA, Rockies] MST - 12:00 (12PM - Noon)
[USA, Midwest] CST = 13:00 (1PM)
[USA, Atlantic] EST = 14:00 (2PM)
[N.W Australia] AWST = 02:00 (3AM)*
[S.E Australia] AEDT = 05:00 (6AM)*
*Remember for these timezones it will be the next day..

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Let me just *sits down an eats his popcorn while reading the comments* I aint Micheal Jackson

Gaby

Lord of Altera
wait i have school D:

Edit: [USA, Atlantic] EST = 14:00 (2PM)
oh. see i get out at 3:15 and by the time im home its 4:00 so for me this a no-go.
WEH

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
You think this is peaceful... The moor clans are just gathering before their assault on humanity and all the other race , displaying their dominance as the superior species :D

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
They are just gonna summon some demonic creature from the depths of the nether, sounds cool though

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hng- perhaps a reschedule in case of no turn out~ Wont be here in the evening so I can't do that..

ETA: 2 hours, 20mins

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
ETA: 20 mins.

Pleasepleaseplease let there be no server errors/disconnections- ;-;

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
The Speech:

<Spoken in Mok’yra>

<… Brothers… and Sisters… There once was a Moor who had great ambition. One with strong will.. and determination. The will to change… change the course of the old ways… so that we may enter a larger path full of grand opportunities … But turmoil grew inside the race.. for some did not want to change... And they soon turned against each other. …Due to this … This one threw away that ambition… that will… that hope.. This one lived in a world of Malice against Moors.

…Brothers…and Sisters.. There once was a Moor stricken with hate for their own kind… for the atrocities done to their own person.. For being blamed due to the faults of other Moors. .. This one lived beaten with seething hatred. .. And this one… turned on their own.. Killed their own… Blamed their own… This one lived in a world of Racism against Moors.

…Brothers .. and Sisters…There once was a Moor who had no fondness for their own race… they thought them cruel creatures and they lived their lives away from them… losing touch with all. ..But soon… a spark came about.. This Moor was curious about their kind … They came to an understanding that we are no different than anything else. Moors are alive. They are strange, they are insane, they are quiet, they are normal, they are frail, they are strong, they are brave, they are cowards, they have goals, they have ambition, they have hope…they have loss… they have issues, they have love, they have hate. Moors can be cruel creatures. But they are so many other things as well. ..This one had lived in a world of Discrimination… And yet-

These Moors had one thing in common- they wanted change. They aimed for change. They fought for change. These Moors had hope… have hope… … in a world without this malice, this racism, this discrimination. To live among each other without hate. To live among the outside society without burden. … Brothers…Sisters… We are not singular creatures. Our lives are not a monotone of one trait. We are Moors. We are alive. The old ways have plagued us.. let us make for a new way- a New Era for Moors. One that does not harm our kind.

…Come. Join me to /heal/ this frail race we have become. Let us show Altera we are /alive/. Let us not falter. We shall thrive.>

Last edited: