Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Sugar Silveira | The Aorian Queen

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
The new musical thingy for thread, just click the X under reference pic up the top.

Updated! Not sure if I should make a story... Should probably.. maybe.

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
Posey Cyven Catena
Feels guilty for moving the chidren, especially this one. Maybe Victor was right.. It's her fault for being so rash on moving and leaving.. Maybe she did hurt the children.. Nonetheless, she loves Posey with all her heart and she has the right to be angry, she doesn't care if she learned to hate Sugar... Even if it pained her so.
*SOB* I'M NOT CRYING, YOU ARE.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
{ STORY TIME }

The children were quiet once again, sleeping with their blissful dreams while their blankets kept them safe and warm, the roof over their heads just another unspoken form of a shield. The house loomed with the sound of the pouring rain that so graciously soothed the minds of the weary and thoughtful. A soft scent of Jasmine lingered through the halls on the bottom floor as a glow of light glew from the oven in the kitchen, dimly lighting the room while a slouched figure would sit silently at the table with a cup of hot steaming tea held idly before them.

Sugar allowed a soft sigh to escape her moist lips after another stressful day, her hair lazily dangling before her face and off her shoulders while her eyes would vert themselves to the rain dripping window ahead of her, half way from shutting fully on her.. from sleep? Yet the Caparii did not feel tired.. She mainly pondered on what to do next, should she clean? Cook more? Go for walk? Tend to the garden? But it's raining... Or perhaps sleep... Her mind was constantly restless, thinking of ways, almost planning for countless days ahead as if to prepare herself before they even happen. She was never the one to relax properly nor did she really have a day for herself, mostly in fear something will go wrong. Having said that, even if she did feel right about something, it was never right to social standards. But hey, turn your eyes to a deserted desert, there you will find the amount of fucks she gives..

She stares to the rain trickling down the cover that protected the window as her mind decided to settle on.. that day. The day she finally lost her shit and ended up murdering Victor, even though she was told to do it anyway. Of course she felt guilt, who wouldn't.. Yet it was mild, if anything she felt excitement from the experience. And with that excitement, came with fear. Though it was weeks.. maybe a month ago when it happened? It still lingers in her, she can still feel his blood on her hands and she has a feeling she'll feel it there for a very long time. Is this what people feel when they kill? Or is it different.. Her breath starts to become heavy, quicker so she lifts her tea for a long sip to calm her poor beloved nerves.

This thing she feels.. She hopes to the gods that this is not a new beginning to a new habit, or just hopes she doesn't continue it on her own terms. There is a lot of secrets that she must keep.. And she hates it. She hates secrets, lies and her "half truths" and for once in her life, she felt disgusted with herself, sadness, depression. Being alone in a house with three children to look after adds to the plate as well, especially with the youngest... Of course she did this to herself but she couldn't live with Victor anymore, not after what happened. Maybe.. Victor was right.. She did break this family apart.. And he as he said, should treat her as such...

... She slouched over her cup of tea, the cringing feeling of holding back her tears no longer strong enough and the flood gates would open, tears spilling down her cheeks and into her tea as she knew she was alone, pondering over Victor's specific words.. That hurt her.. It was like a shot from his own hurt.. ..Normally, she would go to people to talk about these things and she knows they would listen. But they either have their own lives to worry about or they're too far away.. She couldn't talk to her children about it, they shouldn't know such things in her opinion. She cried silently, pressing her hand over her lips as she forcefully muffled her sobs, paranoid it would wake the children.

Where did the happy Sugar go?..

Last edited:

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Upnoot
+ Sugar babe is back bb [x]
( I love happy Sugar )
+ New fam member added, Little niece Dara :heart: Samiwashere RagingLunacy
( tagging you two cause parents and no player and because I can )

+ Relation update
+ Bits and bobs

I need more musical relations :I
... And I need to get Sugar some more friends, they've all turned into family.

If I missed anyone, gimme a poke​

Last edited:

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Upnoot
+ Sugar babe is back bb [x]
( I love happy Sugar )
+ New fam member added, Little niece Dara :heart:
+ Relation update
+ Bits and bobs

I need more musical relations :I

If I missed anyone, gimme a poke​

Eyyyyyyyyy

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
New Theme

"Eternal Sunshine"

Is it strange for me to say that
If I were to die today
There's not a thing that I would change
I've lived well
Maybe I have made mistakes and been through my fair share of pain
But all in all, it's been okay, I've lived well
[Pre-Hook:]
And the more that I see, the more that I know
I don't know anything, at all
Like the more that I breathe, and start to go slow
Of all the many things, I can only recall
[Hook x2:]
All of the good things, good things
All of the good things, good things
Only the good, the good, the good
Only the good, the good, the good

Living on Sycamore street, and spending weekends on the beach
We were free, to be everything we dreamed
Flying kites and water fights
Summer nights, we'd ride our bikes
On Over Hill, Ladera Heights
Man I swear
[Pre-Hook]
[Hook x3]

source

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Upnoot
Go ham and look for them.

New reference [ second ] pic of Sug in her new outfit. ( She's so fecking cute. )