Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Grand Azerport Ball

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
*This Poster is hung all around Altera, and the news is spread from person to person*

The Grand Azerport Ball

The people of Marr invite everyone, from peasant to king, to a Grand Ball.
Food, Drink, Music, and other entertainment are provided to all.

Marr urges you bring this news to friends and family, and joyfully awaits your arrival.

The Grand Ball will take place in Azerport, the capitol of Marr.

*weapons and hostile intent are not permitted

OOC:

This 'Grand Ball' is meant as a Halloween event, run by House Marr. Surprises are sure to arise!

Also, if you are willing to help make this event as successful as possible, we are taking volunteers to assist with building, preparing, and taking roleplay roles for the event its self. Please send me a private message if interested.
Date: November 8th - Saturday
Time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Azerport+Ball&iso=20141108T12&p1=224

I have received permission from the region owner to have this event, though I personally am not in charge of this event.
@Tybalt

This is a [Moderate] Event.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
If I'm IC able and not OOC working, I might mosey on down to Azerport. I'm intrigued...

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Yknow, kinda expecting that . . .

. . . Or a wild Tybalt swinging in to save the day~
I don't even know mate. There are a few people coordinating whatever shenanigans they are pulling off ;)

Im just making sure they can have the resources to pull it off~ and sit back here and enjoy it with Cider in hand