Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming The Grand Feast

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
The following poster is seen all over Port Silver:

“Citizens of Altera,
You are all invited to House Aeyeras’ grand feast, to celebrate the union of August and Hawklight, to be held in the city Heaven’s Reach. Ships can take you there from any major port all over the world.

All are invited. Food and drinks will be provided. A tournament will be organised.

Sincerely,
The Council of Aeyeras.”

Every noble house has received a letter, sealed with red wax, showing a Hawk holding a hammer, the seal of Aeyeras. The letter reads thus:

“Noble House*,
As you have seen at the Council of Lords, House August and House Hawklight have merged into House Aeyeras. We have not been able to properly celebrate this. By this letter, we wish to invite you to the Grand Feast, to be held in the city Heaven’s Reach.
Besides the feast and a tournament, we also wish to discuss several matters with the lords of each house, or their representative. Therefore, we kindly request each of you to send a representative.

We are looking forward to your coming.

Sincerely,
The Council of Aeyeras.”

OOC notes:
* Where it says House, read the name of your own house.

Time and date have to be set, several matters have to be taken care of first.
Feel free to ask any questions, if we find the need to answer them here, we shall, otherwise the information will be provided at the event.

For those with low FPS:
We will hold the feast and tournament away from the main keep (the part that causes FPS to drop), however, we recommend setting your render distance to short.

That’s all for now!

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
@ptiber I need some letters sent!
Awesome !
Let me know when you can/want to RP that. Or if you prefer I can pick them up, you can even put them somewhere in a chest I can access with a list of peope to deliver it to, and I'll do that :)

Halarus

Lord of Altera
Will there be a proper post in the roleplay section when a time is settled? Very much looking forward to this event!