Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

the great altera rpg!

thatguy090

Lord of Altera
so recently i bought and have been messing with rpg maker vx ace. and i thought wouldnt it be cool if i made one about altera and then compile it for anyone to play? so i started making the map and then came the characters... i dont know everone, so i thought that if you want your character to be in it to post here a description of some sort.

name:
general description:

personality:
where he/she would most likely be doing/at:
proffession:
if they are goood/neutral/bad:
want them to be playable?(remember i cant have 47 heros):
want any quests to be linked to your character?
anything else?:

skuller

Lord of Altera
name: Sayd
general description: Lean with noticeable robustness around the shoulders and legs. Usually wearing a green cloak with a hood and a few leather armor parts. Short hair from what you can see. I think if he was in the corner of the Inn he would have his hood up but if was hunting his hood would be down. Bow on his back with a quiver of arrows and knife at his side.

personality: Selfless to those he cares about. Doesn't really pay attention to Corrupt laws. Does what he thinks is right even if it doesn't abide by the law and keeps his thoughts to himself when trying not to start fights.
where he/she would most likely be doing/at: Hunting perhaps or sitting in a corner of an Inn.
proffession: Hunter
if they are goood/neutral/bad: Chaotic/Good
want them to be playable?(remember i cant have 47 heros): If he's good enough ;)
want any quests to be linked to your character? Up to you.
anything else?: If you need anything in more depth you might be able to find it in my profile which is linked through my signature.

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
name: Sankera Faladiir
general description: He's a 26 year old elf with a friendly face and happy blue eye's, he is 6'5 and has a slender build (bad with weights sorry) and is slightly muscular. He mostly wears his green jacket and brown shorts and his most prized posesion, his golden emerald necklace. Just added some pic's you get a good feeling how he looks
Sankera -.png Sankera.png
Sankera 3.png

personality: Friendly and happy amongst his friends altough he can be quite agresive when something snaps in him (you may choose what), he care's a lot about his son and help allong with the builders of (inster town name)
where he would most likely be doing/at: Taking care of his son and leading (inster town name)
proffession: Full time father because mom died in childbirth and because of that Lord of (insert town name here)
if they are goood/neutral/bad: Good
want them to be playable?(remember i cant have 47 heros): ^ what he said
want any quests to be linked to your character?: Would be fun but it's your choise
anything else?:
web.png

If you want I could help write some story (only if needed)

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
name: Salheira Rain-River
general description: caparii chubby, furry all over... look just take my char profile ok
she has a round face, and wide, round, yellow eyes

personality: friendly to a lot of people, speaks broken common, has a strong sense of justice, tends to forget people's faces a lot, if you antagonize her, she'd get vaguely nervous and less friendly until she runs away. she acts naiive but is actually very clever and witty.
...listen I could help u write her lines ok.
where he/she would most likely be doing/at: doing vague things for her followers, dragging other characters to secret meetings, judging you in fae.
profession: high priestess of a secret god-worshipping cult
if they are goood/neutral/bad: good, kinda bordering on neutral
want them to be playable?(remember i cant have 47 heros): nah. cameos are better
want any quests to be linked to your character? maybe a fetch quest (bring me 10 redstone artifacts, I need it for a "building project"), or she interrupts a battle in another quest, cameos in another, doing some vague thing she won't tell you about...
anything else?:
no seriously I can help u write her lines

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I'm excited for you and your project here, but I'll just warn you that starting such a project isn't quite as easy as people make it sound or look. Many people have been trying to do this before, and there was never really any progress (except for one guy, but he quit the server and began a similar project on a similar server). Not saying you should back down and cancel the project - it's fun to develop games, especially in RPG Maker, but I'll just give you a heads up about this before you decide to go all in on this project. Heck, I've been foolish enough to do that myself once.

All else aside, I wish you good luck with the project :)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
name:Tybalt Rhett Marr
general description: look at my forum picture. 5'7 is strong enough but is no body builder.

personality:
where he/she would most likely be doing/at: Azerport and surrounding areas hunting.
proffession: Scout,
want them to be playable?(remember i cant have 47 heros): yeah he could be playable :3
want any quests to be linked to your character? Yep

RexJen

Lord of Altera
Name: Juno Brooks
Description: Here
Personality: Is kind-hearted and altruistic, yet can get scared easily
Profession: Barkeep
Alignment: Order - Neutral
Playable: No

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
Name: Lokhan.
General description: Grumpy, pissed off, angry person with white eyes, red jacket + black undershirt. Black trousers + shoes.

Personality: Grumpy, angry, pissed off.
Where he/she would most likely be doing/at: Being angry/drinking.
Proffession: Angryman,
If they are goood/neutral/bad:Bad.
Want them to be playable?(remember i cant have 47 heros): If it's okay.
Want any quests to be linked to your character? Yus pls ;3
Anything else?:

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I've had RPG Maker VX Ace for a very long time, and am familiar with almost all of the features, so if you need any help I'm here.

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
[why not?]

name: Corvus Ventus
general description/personality:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/corvus-ventus.29174/

where he/she would most likely be doing/at: In the forests of Tauredal near the rangers hall.
profession: Aspiring Ranger
want them to be playable?(remember i cant have 47 heros): No thanks.
want any quests to be linked to your character?: Hunting down a criminal and keeping the peace leading up to helping him save one of the people he cares about. (AKA: Mila if she allows it)
anything else?: /maybe/ put in one or two female and one drunk caparii NPC's trying to fight over him for lolz. (Every RP it's a love triangle with Corvus I swear.)

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Name: Therry
General description: Slightly insane halfling fishergirl, moderate combat experience

Personality: Cautious, caring
Where she would most likely be at: Occasionally can be seen fishing in Lydel, other times cannot be seen
Profession: Fishing
Alignment: True Neutral
want them to be playable?(remember i cant have 47 heros): ... If you want, it'd sure as hell be interesting
Want any quests to be linked to your character?: HELL YES. Therry could easily be a trigger for a Lydel based questline.
Anything else?: If the questline is taken, Therry would probably die along the way. Also, she could be a candidate for a fishing tutorial.

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
I ll add my character later on, just wanted to say, Igot rpg maker as well, did few useful things there , if I could help in any way, just say...

thatguy090

Lord of Altera
Update! i got about half of the map drawn into rpg maker, ill post a pic when its finished, but if anyone wants to help i guess maps of the individual cities would be usefull, or whatever you want to do.

thatguy090

Lord of Altera
update! so the smal details are taking me longer than previously though... but good news is all the landmass is mapped out, although it isnt exactly the same as the dynmap, i blame the bad cartography of a medievel society.

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
I am a bit curious how you mapped it, as there are builds created by players, besides map changes almost every day. New things are being added. How di dyou solve it ?

thatguy090

Lord of Altera
well once i finish all seeable things (ive been on a close zoom to scan for small things that arent marked on the map) im going to stop taking new builds and work with what i have, however if anyone wants their underground build or unviewable build included they should just pm me on the forums and ill set it up in game to try and mark where it is.

But yeah once i find that i seemingly got it all, ill just call it complete.

thatguy090

Lord of Altera
another silly update, I just found out that I missed a whole bunch of really tiny builds im placing htem as buildings on the map, but they probably wont have any in game function, maybe quick rest stops...