Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The great craftsmen fair of Thiil - December 28

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
~ The great craftsmen fair of Thiil ~

[Peaceful] This is a peaceful event in a peaceful town. Please keep your blade(s) sheathed the whole time [Peaceful]

The two mayors of Thiil, the current one Athryl Mithtanil and the previous one Galim Aeltus, invite you to come to the very first Thiil's Craftsmen fair !

Missing a ceremony weapon, armor part or tapestry for your pageantry room ?
Need to conquer the heart of a noble lady using the most beautiful of the jewels, or with the most lovingly crafted poems and prose ?
Always wanted to parade around in town and brag about a brand new outfit ?

Whatever your need would be, come and get it at the fair !
Come bargain over hundreds of meticulously crafted items of all kinds, made with the love and knowledge of masters of all arts !

Come and gaze upon bakers', cooks', blacksmiths', brewers', jewelers', writers', leatherworkers', artists', - and much more ! - masterpieces !

Whatever your budget and purse size is, you'll find what you need at the Thiil's Craftsmen fair !
You'll even find what you didn't knew you needed !

Are you a craftsman ?
Selling fine hand-made items, weapons, armors, clothes, books, jewels, beautifully carved furniture, tapestry, cooked meat, cakes, bread, beer, tea...?

Thiil would like to offer you the opportunity of getting a temporary market stall in this Craftsmen fair !
Come and sell your wares, come and meet all your potential buyers, and forge new business relationships !
Whether you are a master or not in your art, there is a place for you in this fair!

-- This is a purely RP & IC sale fair. So if your character doesn't manufacture anything or doesn't sell IC items, you can't get a stall to sell things ! -- (but you can still come, and buy stuff :) )

Fences and other stolen goods resellers will be politely refused the right to have a stall.

[OOC]
We'd like everyone to gather in Thiil for an event where all the people having characters that craft something or sell something are welcomed to do so!
We hope there'll be lots of people coming, a lot of opportunities to sell and buy the one unique thing your character always wanted to have! ;)

If your character does craft anything or sell anything and you want to have a stall for the event, please contact @IceandFire & @ptiber ASAP !
We'll see together the modalities of how you can have your stall set up for the duration of the event and get all your wares on site safely ! :)

Who can attend : Anybody ! Everybody ! Come and marvel at the beautiful crafts and arts of Altera! Come and sell your wares!
Where : Thiil, all over the town, in specifically built market stalls.
How to get there ? Easy ! Use /warp highlight to be directly taken to Thiil!
When : Sunday December 28, 8PM GMT

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
~ The great craftsmen fair of Thiil ~

[Peaceful] This is a peaceful event in a peaceful town. Please keep your blade(s) sheathed the whole time [Peaceful]

The two mayors of Thiil, the current one Athryl Mithtanil and the previous one Galim Aeltus, invite you to come to the very first Thiil's Craftsmen fair !

Missing a ceremony weapon, armor part or tapestry for your pageantry room ?
Need to conquer the heart of a noble lady using the most beautiful of the jewels, or with the most lovingly crafted poems and prose ?
Always wanted to parade around in town and brag about a brand new outfit ?

Whatever your need would be, come and get it at the fair !
Come bargain over hundreds of meticulously crafted items of all kinds, made with the love and knowledge of masters of all arts !

Come and gaze upon bakers', cooks', blacksmiths', brewers', jewelers', writers', leatherworkers', artists', - and much more ! - masterpieces !

Whatever your budget and purse size is, you'll find what you need at the Thiil's Craftsmen fair !
You'll even find what you didn't knew you needed !

Are you a craftsman ?
Selling fine hand-made items, weapons, armors, clothes, books, jewels, beautifully carved furniture, tapestry, cooked meat, cakes, bread, beer, tea...?

Thiil would like to offer you the opportunity of getting a temporary market stall in this Craftsmen fair !
Come and sell your wares, come and meet all your potential buyers, and forge new business relationships !
Whether you are a master or not in your art, there is a place for you in this fair!

-- This is a purely RP & IC sale fair. So if your character doesn't manufacture anything or doesn't sell IC items, you can't get a stall to sell things ! -- (but you can still come, and buy stuff :) )

Fences and other stolen goods resellers will be politely refused the right to have a stall.

[OOC]
We'd like everyone to gather in Thiil for an event where all the people having characters that craft something or sell something are welcomed to do so!
We hope there'll be lots of people coming, a lot of opportunities to sell and buy the one unique thing your character always wanted to have! ;)

If your character does craft anything or sell anything and you want to have a stall for the event, please contact @IceandFire & @ptiber ASAP !
We'll see together the modalities of how you can have your stall set up for the duration of the event and get all your wares on site safely ! :)

Who can attend : Anybody ! Everybody ! Come and marvel at the beautiful crafts and arts of Altera! Come and sell your wares!
Where : Thiil, all over the town, in specifically built market stalls.
How to get there ? Easy ! Use /warp highlight to be directly taken to Thiil!
When : Sunday December 28, 8PM GMT
I am a tailor and would love to attend!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Bump! We've got 17 stalls available and would love for them to fill up!

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Is it possible Greyling can get a stall?

I'll probably end up selling potions/poisons (Named items too, omg aren't you guys blessed?) but I'm not 100% sure.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Just come and see Ice or me ingame, we'll get you to choose a stall !

Aaaand @jakp, no poisons, sorry, it's a peaceful artisan fair, not a war market ^^
(at least do so that we don't know it ^^)

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Just come and see Ice or me ingame, we'll get you to choose a stall !

Aaaand @jakp, no poisons, sorry, it's a peaceful artisan fair, not a war market ^^
(at least do so that we don't know it ^^)
Oh yeah, eh wouldn't go hawking the nasty ones. It'd be the nice ones above-counter, and perhaps for mister, a -special potion-?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I'm actually pretty excited for this. I'll only be able to stick around for a couple hours, but still. I'm assuming the wares will be peddled with IC money and not OOC money?

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
This is Sunday! We have quite a few stalls left so please help us fill them up!!

Anithola

Lord of Altera
//After not being seen for months, Eldurin Duskhowl enters the marketplace together with a mule heavily encumbered by all kinds of weapons and tools. Moments later, smoke can be seen rising from the smithy.//

Finally back after a couple of busy weeks, I would really appreciate if you could save a stall for me!

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
//After not being seen for months, Eldurin Duskhowl enters the marketplace together with a mule heavily encumbered by all kinds of weapons and tools. Moments later, smoke can be seen rising from the smithy.//

Finally back after a couple of busy weeks, I would really appreciate if you could save a stall for me!
If it's alright with y'all i'll show up and bring some weapons and armor.
I would love to come! Very likely I will be there.
I return home from holiday tomorrow so yay
There's still some stalls available for you 3 ! Come and chose the one you want :)

Are butchers aloud?
Everybody is allowed ! Come and sell awesome roasted porkchops ! :D

I uh.... don't think I can attend...
Too early for you ? :s