Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The great games of riddleport

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
The Great Games of Riddleport
All the house leaders receive a black envelope with a dark sage green wax seal of a wolf presented to them by a man wearing a black wolf mask upon a black armored horse. As they break the seal upon fine white parchment written in sage green ink it reads in flowing common.

Dear honored house lord or lady,
We invite your house to attend the great games of Riddle port this
Friday you may chose a champion to sponsor your house in the events that will be there each warrior will be provided their equipment and weapons. Come have your champions prove their worth in feats of strength,resolve,dexterity,athletics, history and their ability to respond to adapting changes upon the sands of the fabled arena of riddle port. enclosed is your invitation as well as the written parchments that your champions will bestow for their specific event,will your house claim the title of greatest and the trophy of fate.

Sincerly,
Barra SEnger.

Inside you find a silver parchment bestowing your houses invitation for the lord or a representative to come to the games in flowing elvish.As well several black tickets with silver elvish with common translation naming the events that will be present that the champions will present to be able to participate.

Alrgiht so the event will take place this Friday at 8pm EST. and will consist of these specific events

Feat of strength: a arena battle between all participating champions the last standing will survive.
Feat of dexterity: a archery contest that will be made up of four at a time with four shots each.
Feat of athletics: a race around the arena the first to finish wins
Feat of History: A test of your history of your champion and strategic sense.
The feat of adaption will be ongoing threw out all of the trails

Last edited:

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
Hey I am sorry Umbra,I thought you where still planning this event when I told you, go ahead and plan it. I didn't know you where going to make a thread for it this soon

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
In response to Eimar coming across the champions of harateth and the god he wont name of evil he expands the offer to participate in a special round in the games. Only the champions of the gods can fight in this duel for the title that their god is the most just and worthy to be worshiped.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
I know that lord sinclar is aware of it as i gave him his letter in rp and directed him to the thread as well.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
lol bettemus ask the head of hawk light to name you champion for thier house and get the tickets and come

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
hmmm tell you what ill open up the games to broaden to include the church as well so if they win they can say their might is greater then the houses combined.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Lolz i need a shout out of confirmations of houses that will be attending the games tomorrow.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
This is hard for house Wise's current stance in roleplay. With their only town gone, House Wise is caught up with war. However the house leader and one of his guards is in Riddleport. I might be able to sort something out....

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
they would defiantly be mroe then welcome to attend since they are right in riddleport

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
This is hard for house Wise's current stance in roleplay. With their only town gone, House Wise is caught up with war. However the house leader and one of his guards is in Riddleport. I might be able to sort something out....
What happened to Salts Ridge?

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
The Flit (Thieves Guild) took over, and it's being taken back slowly.
DD Astrid is also available and I have a plan for her arm...