Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active The Green - Rinka Hakiaz

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
This is a legacy character, she is on the roster. Rinka is a one life character.

Credit: "Worn" by NickRoblesArt

-Titles-
Earthspawn
Warrior
Zelien
<Ez: Green>
Dera'Zo
<Ez: High Princess>
Ogre
Sandgolem
Disgusting
Bandit
Reenka

KEY INFORMATION:
Nickname(s): The Green, Dera'Zo, Ogre, Sandgolem (Cymic_ ), Disgusting BoredBrit Reenka Ruu
Reason for Nickname: -The Green: Rinka is inexperienced and immature, the smallest and youngest of all the Earthspawn children. Also it's her skin colour.
-Dera'Zo: Her mother is queen of the Earthspawn, making Rinka princess of the Earthspawn.
-Ogre: The name a Pitworm Sool might call an Earthspawn
-Sandgolem: This name will strike fear into hearts of enemies! A title given to Rinka by her no-good Sool teacher. <Ez: It is only right the Sandgolem should fight with the Sandworm>
-Disgusting: The fear people see when they set eyes upon Earthspawn manifests itself in different ways. Some resort to name calling.
-Reenka: This one can call Rinka whatever it wants, it is ticket to victory from skies!

Race: Earthspawn
Social Status: Princess of the Earthspawn, "Princess of Nothing", Former guard of House Wise/Fuvur, Aspiring deviant.

Marital Status: We'll see. . .
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: Short for an Earthspawn, coming in at only 6'1"ft
Weight: ~220 pounds
Date of Birth: Not long ago
Date of Death: No deaths yet.
Homeland: The Earthspawn House in Mockingbay
Current Home: Storm's Landing

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: An imposing figure by virtue of her race, Rinka stands a good head taller than the average Human (1400's heights). Good food and a rigorous upbringing has given her considerable amounts of muscle mass all across her body. She is the runt of the litter among her own people however - The smallest, shortest and weakest of all the Earthspawn.
Hair: A deep black, just like her mother's. It grows down to past her shoulders and is often braided.
Eyes: A deep amber tinted brown at the edges.
Skin: Olive green, just like her father.
Identifying Marks: She's an Earthspawn, what more do you want? A large scar (from a bear) can be seen wrapped around both sides of her right shoulder. She wears Beads/ Bracelets in the Sool style on her wrists.
Appearance: A sturdy, unwavering and stolid figure, Rinka stands tall with an obstinate cockiness bestowed upon her by her heritage. However her lack of worldly experience can cause her to show an excessive amount of emotion at times.
Clothing: - Upon the suggestion of Salim, Rinka bought a set of more battle worthy clothes. Wrapped in light, sand coloured fabric and protected by boiled leather pauldrons, this offers an ideal combination of protection and mobility. Also trousers.

• Nothing but a simple tunic and dress at the moment. She lacks even a single piece of jewelry.
  • While in Aelmere Rinka acquired clothes of the Soolera style. Lightweight and nonrestrictive, what these garments lack in protection they give back in mobility.
Hygiene: A thick coat of dirt is surely a desirable thing.
Voice: Earkzian. Sounds similar to a strong Russian accent due to then rough and harsh tone of her native tongue. Rinka speaks much faster than the rest of her brothers. This often causes her to leave out certain words entirely.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Her ambition, her skill and her natural strength. Loyalty. Moral and legal leniency.
Fears: Thunder storms, heights and magic. Confined spaces. Dying before having achieved anything of note. Failing the Sandworm. Bringing shame on her family by being exposed.
Weaknesses: Earthspawn stubbornness. Tends to do things that is much out of her league right now. An unwavering desire to one up her siblings and impress her parents. Small (wo)man syndrome. Loud and noticeable mean most illegal activities carry an extra layer of risk - Having her on your team inevitably mean you're more likely to be captured.
Intelligence: She follows her instinct over her brain.
Languages: Rough, heavily accented common (Spoken, Poor Reading and Written). Fluent in Eark'zian (Spoken, Reading and Written). Little to no understanding of Gutterspeak [+]
Profession: Professional Earthspawn. (Former) Guard of House Wise/Fuvur. Partner to the Sandworm. Bandit/ Muscle.

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Come talk to her and find out!
Religion or Cults: Murkztob and the Earthspawn traditions. Respect for Skraag, Jishrim and Visage in honour of Salim.
Alignment: Neutral Evil <Ez: One must look out for herself and those close to her. Help others if possible, but do not exert yourself trying>
Short Term Goals:

-Become an apprentice of someone great [~]
-Learn to fight [~]
-Protect Chiekzan Remi and Chiekzan Elarinya [x]

-Surpass her siblings and parents [=]
-Protect the Sandworm [x]
-Recover after the Vassalage of House Wise [=]
-Improve her hand to hand combat [>]
-Fight in the Pit more [>]
-Find a group of "like minded" people [=]
Long Term Goals:
-Make her parents proud [=]
-Become Great [>]
-Repay the Sandworm [=]
-Embrace the Sandworm's way of life [>]
-Integrate into the criminal underground [=]
-Run regular pit for GSC [=]
Key: [=]-Not changing [>]-Making progress [<]-Losing Progress [~]-Completed [x]-Failed

POSSESSIONS:
Carried Inventory: A curious loaf of black bread
Weapons: The Sandworm's Glaive [+]
Prized Possessions: The Sandworm's Glaive <Ez: Rinka is proud to be able to wield a weapon you once called your own, Pitworm>
Dinn's Garnet <Ez: This shiny lump of rock is hard to put down> BoredBrit

TRIVIA:
Favourite...
Place: Deserts, beaches, the pit - Anywhere with sand [+]
Pastime: Brawling. Guard duty
Food: Birds and cooked blood
Drink: Ale
Colour: Soft Yellow
Animal: Boars -Specifically her pet boar "Kriez"

Least Favourite...
Place: Graveyards, tombs or Human churches. Jail cells.
Pastime: Boredom.
Food: Mom's terrible cooking (Ruu said it not me)
Drink: Juice
Colour: Green

Animal: -

INSPIRATIONS: Uuuuh

My in-game name is: Tyoung_

Important Links:
Legacy Earthspawn Register
[Language] Eark'zian Compendium

Gutterspeak - The Thieves Cant
Earthspawn (Non-Playable)
Bol'tn'thar

Last updated: The 11th of April 2018. Updates in Green.

Format shamelessly stolen from the wonderful Michcat
Thanks to Jazzper Ruulu and Kamaoe for letting me play this char
Thanks again Kam for answering all my questions ^^

Last edited:

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend

Relations
(Borrowed from Ruulu 's previous thread c: )
Family
Kam Kamaoe [+]
Her beloved mother dearest. Rinka looks to this woman with immense admiration as any child would. She has a burning passion to make her parents proud, and to show them that the glory days of the Earthspawn are not behind them.
<Ez: I'll make you proud yet, Mama.>
Azgir Jazzper [+]
A fighter. A father. A performer of great feats. Your acheivments stand not only to you, but to the glory of our whole clan.
<Ez: Father I need a weapon. One like yours. . .>
Jhaeros Rang3r0wns94
Eldest brother, even though he's an Elf. A competent smith and a lantern purveyor, Jhaeros is one of Rinka's closest friends. She will be forever grateful for his gift of a knife.
"You need more muscle, you too small and weak looking."Keeping this though cus it's funny c:
Isabell Ruulu ( Mm tagging myself. ) [+]
Eldest sister..? She helped their mother while her and her siblings were just little babies, along with her own baby. She's a human, and too short, and TOO much hair, she wants to cut it and use it as a blankie.
"Cut hair. Snip snip."
Nardoc Cymic_ [+]
Eldest brother, love brother.
"..."
Streggi Michcat [+]
Older sister, love sister.
"..."
Jerr'co The Tottot [+]
Older brother, asshole but still love brother.
"..."

Younger Siblings Kamaoe Jazzper
New litter of Kam and Azgir. Finally an Earthspawn smaller than Rinka!
"..."

Good Friends/Close Friends
Salim Cymic_ [+]
A wise man and a good teacher, this Sool has taught Rinka much. Rinka trusts Salim without a shadow of doubt, despite her vow to do otherwise. She seeks to imitate him, and not just his fighting style.
<Ez: You have my loyalty Pitworm. I will protect this one for as long as we fight together>

Linden RagingLunacy [+]
Caparii boy, Rinka finds him to be a little bit too happy, but that's fine. She's fine with that. Nearly called him a Goat but she'll probably call him that soon enough.
"Why you make weird sounds when happy?"

Liked

Nyari Rain Ruukasu Lawliet [+]
A curious Caparii with childish characteristics. Although she may make Rinka feel uncomfortable, it is clear she means no harm. Rinka likes Nyari, despite her insinuations about Kam causing her to lose a mate.
"You seek to praise your God, just as I seek to praise mine. A most honourable vocation, da?"

Vara Thunderclap ZeroOrgan (Make a char profile pls)
A warrior of immense skill. Vara is currently the one of the two non-family members Rinka admires. Provided Vara keeps her mouth shut about what went down between them, Rinka could see them becoming fast friends. Rinka bestowed upon her the title of Vozh’d <Ez: Warchief>
"I am sorry you lost your battle against the Pitworm. I think no less of you Vozh'd"

Asero Crow Electric [+]
A servant. A scholar. A chef? I do not know if he cooked those pies, but on my clan's honour were they delicious! I would like to speak with this one again perhaps.

Lilo Ruu [+]
Bird Person! One with wings - an exciting opportunity. She is most evidently weak in the brain however, considering how many times Rinka had to explain her plan to it. But this will not deter Rinka of Hakiaz!
"Together we will destroy our enemies from the sky!"

Chiekzan Remi Ddaug
All Rinka knows is that this man is a strong leader. She would be honored to serve by his side, as is her duty as personal guard to House Wise.
"I thank you chiekzan, for all you have given me. You have nothing to fear from Rinka"

Chiekzan Elarinya StarWillow2000

A woman Rinka once guarded with her life. They have not met since the vassalage of House Wise, and Rinka's opinion of her has fallen somewhat during this time.

Fadast Jak
Rinka sees the Greyling as both slimely and underhand, traits that remind her of her former teacher (although she would never admit this). She would be willing to work with the man - For the right price.

Acquainted/ Neutral
Lin MelodyComplex [+]
This woman is no doubt a good Mama, but I wonder about the poor Bariek. It is so weak, so skinny and such a strange colour. Shouldn't all children be a healthy shade of green?
"This is nothing worse than a sickly Bariek"

Garett MelodyComplex @Whoevergetsthiskid
Sickly perhaps, but not fearful like many bariek. This child could grow up to be a strong warrior. . or grow up to be dead.
"It will not end well for this one if he freely speaks that word of Eark'zian"

Star ToastySpam [+]
A woman that goes by the name of "The White Wolf". Rinka saw her at the meeting Astrakhan however and is of the opinion that she is more like a puppy - Yapping and snarling at every small transgression
"This one needs a muzzle"

Citrine Samiwashere [+]
Queen of her home city and friend of the Earthspawn. While this one may look weak, her outward appearance is unrepresentative of her inner strength.

Dinn BoredBrit
The only Earthspawn outside of Hakiaz Rinka has ever met. Reserved and overly prone to mono-syllabic answers, he was far from the honourable warrior she first imagined. He proved himself to be both a skilled and foolhardy fighter in the caverns under Burglarshire - Rushing into dangerous situations and using his axe to get him out alive.

Wary of
Bishop blargtheawesome
The Sandworm speaks highly of you. This is enough for Rinka.
"Rinka of Hakiaz will prove herself to this one when we meet"

Disliked
Maceo BoredBrit [+]
A man with the ear of a God, if the rumors are to be believed. Whoever he is, and whatever his intentions - Rinka would like to see him again. He stood his ground in Astrakhan against a larger force, and acting with the calmness expected of a Ko.
He did however, call Rinka and Kam disgusting. This is the usual reaction from those that are scared.

Feared
-
Forgotten
-

Last edited:

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend

Skin Repository
Art and Stuff

Thanks Horuss !

Thanks Solus Aaahhhh!

Is swear imma get this put on a t-shirt or something I love it :heart: Ruu

Great art as usual Samiwashere !

Thanks!! MRPolo13
Main Themes
-
List of Shame
People who've beaten Rinka in combat
IC name - Forum name - Date - Weapon
Vara Thunderclap - ZeroOrgan - 24/08/17 -
Warhammer
Jal'Salim - Cymic_ - 24/08/17 - His head
The White Wolf - ToastySpam - 27/08/17 - Longsword
Cpt Greyback - Ced - 26/12/17 - Fists and Horns

Last edited:

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
P sure it was just ripped straight from Ruulu's old profile. Which was last updated when they were lil tiny babs. ;P
This.
I updated Kam and Azgir but I haven't rp'd with Jerr'co yet *cough* *cough*

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
Some new people added to relations
Minor tweaks to old relations Ruukasu Lawliet Jazzper Rang3r0wns94
Rinka's in Aelmere guarding caravans atm so I tweaked her a new skin. It's not the type of thing she'd wear though so. . .

Last edited:

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
I'm so happy this girl is getting somewhere c:
Daaww thanks that means a lot coming from you c:

Added the List of Shame
Added a couple more people. Lemme know if you want on, it's no problem
Updated Cymic_ and ZeroOrgan
Switched to the Aelmere skin because it looks like she'll be sticking around the desert for a bit!

Last edited: