Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming The Gregor Beledrent Search Expedition

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
To all who seek glory, adventure, and perhaps a bit of coin, Roy Beledrent will be leading an expedition into the jungle to the east in order to try to find evidence of his father, Gregor. The expedition currently has no set date, but will receive one as soon as enough funds are gathered. Currently, Roy requests the aid of:
A guide that knows the jungles [X]
Raindes @Raindes (need to rp)
A bodyguard to help protect Roy [X]
Thea @Thea
A bodyguard to protect the expedition members [X]
Thaelif @Leothyn
A Ranger to help the guide lead the expedition [ ]
A guard to protect the expedition's supplies [X]
Tybalt @Tybalt (need to rp)
A guard to protect the expedition's supplies [ ]
If you wish to join, please let Roy know IC, or post it here in the thread along with your characters name, we'll find time to rp sometime on the server.

Other expedition members:
Beuk @Yoda- will help the expedition by rationing food, water, and other supplies.

~Normal~
{This event is normal by daily role play standards. Aggression and violence may occur.}

Event date has been set! the day shall be on the 13th of Mistset, the party departs at 10:00 CST

The details will also be posted at the crossroads inn later on.
(I'm not quite sure if I just post this and let people do whatever, so if I was supposed to do something, I apologize. Also, during the expedition I will occasionally roll a die to determine an event, should nothing interesting occur, if an event happens and your character is stuck in it, I'm going to assume consent due to you signing up for this, there will be no character death without your DIRECT consent, but your character might gt injured, sick, or lost.)

Last edited:

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Awesome. Through a jungle? My character is in! as an expedition member as they're not competent enough to guard or lead.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Understood! Though please keep in mind one thing, this part of Roy's story is going to be very linear, no matter what, the same outcome will happen... The story after however... Is quite different.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Yeah, I understand that (and personally think that pre-planning the outcome is a good idea) . I should be able to help with anything OOC if need be, too. :)

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Do you need a Ranger or a ranger? If the latter, perhaps "guide" or something to prevent Guild confusion?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I'd be down to participate in this :D
And my character has traveled most of he South and could serve as a Guide, or Guard. Whatever is needed

Halendar

Lord of Altera
My new character (which is still a WIP) is the adventurous type, and would be into this. Only problem is like I said she is not 100% ready yet. I will however let you know when she is done. Then hopefully she can join!

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Whelp Tybs is joining up. I edit my single Crocodile volunteer and expand it to a small Crocodillian army. On a side note if you're traveling through the swamp around Zima there a few environmental hazards I'm more than willing to help with.

Example: if you go trudging through the hot, humid and wet swamps in full armor you will have heat exhaustion very soon so while yes it would protect you from angry crocs it will kill you just assuredly only more slowly and painfully. Also you can get stuck in mud without armor, add that extra weight and you may get permanently stuck. Walk into the swamp in plate and it will kill you.
If your character doesn't take steps to prevent it they can and will be subject to warm water immersion foot. A very long and unimaginative name for a very painful condition details can be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immersion_foot_syndromes . Also Malaria IS present in Zima'maloj's swamps as it has been present in our world for thousands of years. Diseases are always your choice to happen or not but these things are common in the swamps and would happen with high regularity to would be "adventurers". Basically if you all decide to not RP any of these things happening to you it would be very noteworthy that no one got sick or injured in any way.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Whelp Tybs is joining up. I edit my single Crocodile volunteer and expand it to a small Crocodillian army. On a side note if you're traveling through the swamp around Zima there a few environmental hazards I'm more than willing to help with.

Example: if you go trudging through the hot, humid and wet swamps in full armor you will have heat exhaustion very soon so while yes it would protect you from angry crocs it will kill you just assuredly only more slowly and painfully. Also you can get stuck in mud without armor, add that extra weight and you may get permanently stuck. Walk into the swamp in plate and it will kill you.
If your character doesn't take steps to prevent it they can and will be subject to warm water immersion foot. A very long and unimaginative name for a very painful condition details can be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immersion_foot_syndromes . Also Malaria IS present in Zima'maloj's swamps as it has been present in our world for thousands of years. Diseases are always your choice to happen or not but these things are common in the swamps and would happen with high regularity to would be "adventurers". Basically if you all decide to not RP any of these things happening to you it would be very noteworthy that no one got sick or injured in any way.
Also MOLD ON YOUR CLOTHES.

Halendar

Lord of Altera

Hrmmm. In that case the expedition would probably need to enlist the help of someone skilled in the art of medicine, diseases, and all that jazz. At least that's my recommendation.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
right, well, don't see much of a reason to go waltzing around in full armor as a rescue party, though the bodyguards and caravan guards will have to keep that in mind.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera

ohohohohoh, dont worry, diseases, injuries, and even getting lost are all in the list of possible things to happen, and i've starred things that NEED to happen in order for the expedition to end.