Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Harlot's Veil Thieves Guild

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
-Out of character-
Username: SicariusII
Link to white list app/character profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/application-for-sicariusii-approved-sally.33728/
-In character-
Character name: Sicarius or Sic
House affiliation (if any): None.
Non-Thief profession (if any): Hunter/Trader
Residence: Looking to house in Tambry
Lawl 15.6
We'll have to meet up in game phyco, You can also add me on skype at balatro.decronus so we can organize easier.

Psycho

Villager
Lawl 15.6
We'll have to meet up in game phyco, You can also add me on skype at balatro.decronus so we can organize easier.
Haha yeah, I like being accurate. Anyways, I will sent you a request on Skype and meet you in game, hopefully sometime today.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
GUILD NEWS
The Hurricane has driven the guild out of Scourge.
The Lion has been Captured and is out of our reach

Its members pleeing to Visage, there patron of thieves' to end this Famin and spare the lives of the 5000 Lucan who have been so kind to the harlots. Begging they return the Lion and end the seemingly undaunting Gauntlet that faces us.​

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Rain has twice prayed to Visage, donating stolen goods both times.

"Please let Mikael be okay." His voice shakes quietly. "Help me save him."

"Watch over him, He of Whispers. Take care of him for me, keep him safe until I can save him.Guide my arrows to those that hurt him, cloak me in shadows so they won't see me coming.Grant us safe passage to Seagate and save me from my own mind..." His voice is tense as he finishes speaking. "Save me from becomin' Touched, stop me losin' my mind."

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
GUILD NEWS
From a Storm to a whisper.
Items across altera seem safer upon there shelves, Caravans Travel and arrive with there cargo unaffected, Empty cities no longer have eyes.

Some say the Harlot's Veil has faded from Rumor to legend.
Few are unhappy about it.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
GUILD NEWS
From a Storm to a whisper.
Items across altera seem safer upon there shelves, Caravans Travel and arrive with there cargo unaffected, Empty cities no longer have eyes.

Some say the Harlot's Veil has faded from Rumor to legend.
Few are unhappy about it.
Then who's living in mah basement? :confused: