Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Haunting [Cancelled]

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I've already run into this issue multiple times - there's nothing floating about Altera that fits the practical description of 'ghost'.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Just some really odd and powerful demon?
This is why people need to talk to other people about events first. :(

We already have the Sorrows going about and had Nini just talked to us we could have worked it into them.

But because I am blindsided by this ('Hey Nael, check this thread') I can only respond: 'Hey waitaminit.'

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
So yeah: Notice:

When doing events that involve supernatural elements, you really, really need to check with us first.

I had figured this would have been common sense what with everything else but baaah.

Sorry to befoul yer cornflakes.

NiNi

MooCat
Just because you can't see it doesn't make it a ghost.. or a demon.. or anything else.

Nobody knows what it is, why it is or what it wants..

Unless you already do.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
If it has magical abilities, which it does, it'd be a demon. Since only grief magic is left currently...

TinyBlueberry

Lord of Altera
.. Personally I like this event wayyyyy better than the sorrows event. The sorrows is too dragged out, too much fighting and extremely unpleasant, hard to keep up with, ect. This is more mellow, less harmful and extremely fun.

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
I enjoyed watching people get haunted, and trying to catch the "Ghost"... It ate me... it tickled.... Jupa away *flys off into the moonset*