Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Haunting [Cancelled]

TinyBlueberry

Lord of Altera
Precisely. There are no images of it. Mwhahahaha!
YOU TROLL. I demand the rp :p
Nini, you are a complete troll, I only stopped repsonding to this thread because I thought it was locked(Because you said something and I tried clicking reply but couldn't reply and I just figured out it was a picture of the reply button... ) And I have to agree with you there, Bette. I want to be haunted again. <<

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
It kept saying it was a pumpkin when I last Rped with it... :I

NiNi

MooCat
I'm going to end this event..

I was actually asked to make this into a sorrow to keep it going but i really don't want to and i didn't want it to turn out that way anyway. This event was literally meant to be something random until the exodus to mix up rp a bit, i didn't want to have to strain everyone with trying to figure out how to stop and kill it and the alike.

I did also goofed the lore slightly which is why Naelwyn got me! Apologies on that one.

That and i'm insanely busy with my build project so unfortunately i can't run this. Sorry everyone!

NiNi

MooCat
*Hisses* Nooo, Sppoooiiiilleerrrsss...
I dont follow..

But an explanation here for you mich is what i was doing, and the sorrows didn't really match.. and i didn't want to interfere or change what you had so i decided to, well not interfere =]

NiNi

MooCat
..... Nini needs to take over staff events, yusss. No more violent events ;c
I did accidentally kill Three people in this..

Two with a single anvil, mainly because they OOC stood under it purposefully... ans i may have accidentally burned someone to death..

Still: Intended -Non Violent- Event

TinyBlueberry

Lord of Altera
I did accidentally kill Three people in this..

Two with a single anvil, mainly because they OOC stood under it purposefully... ans i may have accidentally burned someone to death..

Still: Intended -Non Violent- Event
... Then they're the dumb ones for standing under it. <<;.. Tehehehe~
Why didn't you say so-
I have said so. o3o The srrows event was nothing but violence and drove me away. I tend to prefer non-violent events.. Like.. Uhm.. Uhhh.. Whatever nini did. A disease could get out or something~ Yus!