Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Hollowed Harmony

Colonelgames

Lord of Altera
Legend
Colonelgames
Colonelgames
Legend
Heyo!-~ I'm making this thread to offer the possibility of starting a music oriented club OOC!

Basically, we'd exchange clips of music we've written, and then collaborate by adding on to it!
Anything! Guitar, Lyrics, Drum-beats, Band instruments, etc;
I'll gladly mix the tracks together to finish and polish them into full songs!

Format:
Song Title: (Please make the title a link to where it can be heard before downloaded)
Song Section:
Link: (Direct link to download the file)
Artist:

To start: Here we go!~

Song Title: Shut Eye
Song Section: Verse
Link: https://vocaroo.com/i/s0yZTRmHLMOi
Artist: Jake Amos (Me!)

Colonelgames

Lord of Altera
Legend
Colonelgames
Colonelgames
Legend
As a reminder, you don't have to add to songs already being collaborated on. You can offer new ones to be worked on too!

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I could sing, no idea what the hell my mic sounds like though.

Swiftspear

Lord of Altera
Idk man tbh I just make music. Listen to the "Shut Eye" posted by Ventare (his own addition to what I wrote edited in)
Literally all of those are involved in music making, music theory is there for that purpose.
Knowing all these things is basic music theory, every musician should know it

Colonelgames

Lord of Altera
Legend
Colonelgames
Colonelgames
Legend
I think that you should do 2-5-1 chord changes, 2 in minor, 5 in dominant major 7, and 1 in major. Trust me, it will sound great.
Or if you want me to, I could do it in a program and post that.
As in "I just make music," I mean, "I don't know all the theoretical shit, and don't pay attention to it." I would like to learn it and understand it but for now I just play what I feel and what I think sounds good.