Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Hollowworld Kin - The Hollow

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I'm keen to get back into this but I want people with the same play style as me. I am what many refer to as a Distraction based gameplay style player. I don't like people who zip from quest to quest and certainly those who don't even bother to read the quest notes. I may stop now and again for a drink in a tavern or mingle with some local folk or maybe just stand at the top of a hill and admire the sunset.

If this is you then lets meet up!

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
I'm keen to get back into this but I want people with the same play style as me. I am what many refer to as a Distraction based gameplay style player. I don't like people who zip from quest to quest and certainly those who don't even bother to read the quest notes. I may stop now and again for a drink in a tavern or mingle with some local folk or maybe just stand at the top of a hill and admire the sunset.

If this is you then lets meet up!
I love doing that, plus i love reading quests and lore :p

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
So i just got back into this game and after hours of walking around looking at stuff i managed to get to level 4.
I am Proud of myself :I
Names Ferugrim and im a Burglar.

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
Ok, I know this is SUUUUPER necro, but is this still going on? Does this group still play with any regularity?

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
Awww... I s'pose it's for the best. I'm spending way to much time on a computer as it is. Kudos to Cherbert for trying.