Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Hospitaller Order

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Updates to structure;

+Added Misc. Titles
+Added Leadership Titles
+Added in-depth Edict explanations

To be worked on;
+Strongholds
+Political Alliances
+Interpersonal Alliances

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Trimmed out Knighthood IC and OOC, reassigned singular knight to the Palindry, which takes over as the combat class; still responsible for also being privy to information gathering and scribework.

Other small edits.

Welcoming Snerus and WolfSoulweaver to the Order.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
I'm assuming from what it looks like its a organized crashlanding and their piecing themselves back together for a very rude awakening on their enemies.

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
The Hospitallers are very much still an organised front. We're not just active, but also still actively growing. With Archaeus dead, I believe most of his duties have simply been re-delegated to Knight Sentinel Vaeril until such a time that a new Lord Hospitaller is instated.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
The Hospitallers are very much still an organised front. We're not just active, but also still actively growing. With Archaeus dead, I believe most of his duties have simply been re-delegated to Knight Sentinel Vaeril until such a time that a new Lord Hospitaller is instated.
Eyy.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Well, technically, Sycamore could be a part of this Order cause she wants to help Cymic. IanAwesomePants
So if I could be added to this ragtag group, that would be great!
You will need to find one of the leaders IC and ask to join. However you might need a little bit more than just wanting to help a friend. Members of the order are expected to follow the ideals and standards of the order and the vigilant cause it stands for.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
YOU HOSPITALLERS MAKE ME SO PROUD. KEEP BEING AMAZING.

I will update the OP at Jstar's discretion whenever possible, I'm away from home for a week

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
So in order to join, do I need to fill out an app here first?
In short, there are edicts you /must/ follow, a specific duty, you may choose out of 3. Scribe, Knight, or a combination of that, Paladin. Knight is obviously going to be more combat-orientated, Scribes would do fieldwork, and recording, and writing and such.