Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Hospitaller Order

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
With faction is dead right? (I'm like 90% sure it is, I just have to make sure.)

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Don't give him any ideas.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
There currently is no one trying to lead the faction. Members have pretty much gone their way or been killed/died i think. At one point Archaeus had promoted kethron to scribe sentinel and keth agreed so long as archaeus would give him advice and back him up. Keth began working on that up untill everything in the faction base up and dissapeared. [Guild got kicked out due to friction in the war] With archaeus missing again at that point and no base he kinda gave up. He last saw Archaeus briefly after recovering the 4rth stone. So basically unless Archaeus was to come out of the shadows again, the faction is pretty much gone.
Edit: Though Kethron still proudly represents the faction when going on world altering events and would gladly join back up should archaeus come back.

On a side note, Cymic made his own version of the guild and then eventually became a king. Cymic is publicly known as dead.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Is this still a think or something alike?
I'd love to host a guild house in Mockingbay if people need a place for something like this to happen ^^

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
how do people not realize this isn't a thing, when archaeus isn't even around

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
how do people not realize this isn't a thing, when archaeus isn't even around
^^ pretty much stated that. There are only a few members that are still around and I don't think any plan to reboot it.

Like I said, cymic who admired Archaeus made his own clone of this guild after Archaeus died/dissapeared. If you like the idea of this you could join his. Though cymic is also pronounced dead at moment.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Like I said, cymic who admired Archaeus made his own clone of this guild after Archaeus died/dissapeared. If you like the idea of this you could join his. Though cymic is also pronounced dead at moment.
The OG clone faction formed to a house, which likely comes with political bias, but it's still running with a new king, Emeric.