Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Humans and Hellspawn

Do You Think of my Roleplay Background Story Here?

• It is good, and i love cookies.

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • It is bad, but i still love cookies.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
This is a reference for you guys. when i am IC (in-character) i will make huge refference to this. (all of the things that look like titles are the official names of the events) ((updated often))
----------------------------------
The HellSpawn are a race of beings that crawled from the depths of hell. They closely resemble humans, although they prefer to not show their face, as it is not a pretty sight (they dress like my characters skin, as my character is a hell spawn)

The HellSpawn existed in the nether, alone. Great civilizations existed there, and despite belief, it was a peaceful place. No HellSpawn ever wandered out to the Earth Realm where the humans lived.
-----------------------------------
The Great War
This is the war between HellSpawn and Humans.
When Humans learned how to create portals to the nether, the HellSpawn insisted that the humans never go there. The Humans refused, and started to kill anything that did not resemble a being from the Earth Realm. All hell broke loose, civilizations collapsed, power turned obsolete, and the humans won over the Nether. The HellSpawn were left with nothing, so they all ventured out into the Earth Realm, they wear heavy clothing to hide their features that give away that they are HellSpawn so that they may live in the Earth Realm. While they may still hate humans, they learn to co-exist with them so that they may all live in safety and peace.
-------------------------------------
Total Collapse
The nether not to long after the Great War became deserted again, only the simple minded creatures of hell such as ghasts and zombie pigman (closely related to HellSpawn, but not intelligent) remained behind. The religion of these civilizations only live through the minds of the HellSpawn who now exist in the Earth Realm.
--------------------------------------
The New World Dominion
Many decades after the fall of the great civilizations of the Nether (the biggest being OraVai and Verusomi) some HellSpawn returned. These HellSpawn started a new civilization, they named it the New World Dominion. This was the worst existence of Despotism ever. The ruler Kothar Pliso (untranslated, i want to know how many of you know what language that is :p ) gave strict laws. There were to be no contact with humans unless you were to kill them after confronting them. Leaving the Nether was not allowed unless you were part of a military expedition squad. If you did not obey Kothar Pliso, you were sentanced to Death.
---------------------------------------
Wer Annyo Wielg
This era was the final fall of all nether civilizations. The fall of this great empire was only partially caused by humans. Many of the Hell Spawn rebelled against Kothar Pliso. Hell Spawn find it an act against nature to kill other Hell Spawn, and killing him was something they had to do to please their God Darastrix Ith. After the death of Kothar Pliso, no one decided to step up to the throne. Most Hell Spawn left the Nether, some stayed behind, never to be seen from again.
Currently today the Hell Spawn that were against Kothar Pliso are very neutral towards humans. The ones that followed Kothar Pliso (known as Remnant Soldiers) are either neutral, dislike, or hate the humans.
Remnant soldiers still follow in the footsteps of Kothar Pliso, some seek to even start up The New World Dominion again in the Earth Realm.
The Outcasts were humans that would aid the New World Dominion. Normally these humans would have been killed, but seeing as how they are trying to take over the earth realm they decided the best way to fight humans is with humans. These hellspawn take over cities and kill any humans that do not join forces with them
----------------------------------------
The Republic of Nauthiz
The Republic of Nauthiz (Nauthiz means luck) was formed under the Conduct. The republic believes that humans and HellSpawn should co-exist peacefully together. The republic functions both in above ground civilizations, and underground civilizations. The underground civilizations are usually decorated to match the feel of their home, the nether.
-------------------------------------------------
Republic Versus Dominion
This short term war was the war between the New World Dominion and the Republic of Nauthiz. These two had fought for control of human territory and also for territory of eachother. The way lasted for six years before human decided they had enough, for the war was affecting them very greatly. They rose up to form the nation of Concension. This nation overthrew both the NWD and RN. After this, the NWD and RN generally collapsed. Some RN and NWD organizations still exist, however the RN is still generally more accepted then the NWD.
---------------------------------------------------
The Conduct
The conduct has three main laws
*Stay thy blade from the flesh of an innocent
*Follow your Leaders Will
*Equality for All
----------------------------------------------------
About HellSpawn
HellSpawn do not possess powers that a demon would. They in fact are equal to humans, however given their freakish looks (which is why they generally wear robes) they were feared, giving them the upper hand. HellSpawn tend to live between 60-120 years. HellSpawn have the same genders as humans. Their skin is blood red, they need a rebreather to live in Earth Air, their eyes are are bright blowing red, their skin feels like dragon skin.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
its ok i guess i mean its more like a history book about the hellspawn not you
it says right there that i make many refferences to this in rp, and you will be clueless if you dont know about this
i am making one about my new character (related to HellSpawn) now

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
it says right there that i make many refferences to this in rp, and you will be clueless if you dont know about this
i am making one about my new character (related to HellSpawn) now
ok just saying that poeple may be confused reading this :p

T10tf

Lord of Altera
You should say their current disposition towards races and how they generally behave