Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The joining of Leminth and Naelwyn

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Huh so @Michcat does that mean I'm now bound to him too er wot. I doubt he'd be as... casual... with me as lem is ;-;
(If you can even call that casual)

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
T'was a pleasure to make gagging noises at the back of the trees for this wedding~
As was it also nice to see Lathan's Weather Wizard.
:heart: Over all, You amazing you. :D
@Naelwyn
@Michcat

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
You can't make a wedding thread.. FOR RIGHT NOW!

It's mean... I saw it was posted yesterday and you got my hopes up then bam! It's already over..
I was surprised, too. Didn't know until like half an hour before threadpost xD

Um... just one point.. if a girl marries the King she becomes Queen.. but if a guy marries the Queen he ain't King... he's merely a Duke. If a guy marries the Empress then he's only a Prince.. so unless Leminth is like 1-up on an Empress, then he isn't actually a King.
Do you really think Altera adheres to rules like those? I mean, c'mon, how many arranged marriages to you see? Women not allowed in the battlefield? The Church basically controlling everything ever?
It looks a little different then the era that followed those edicts, yes?

Plus, the Queen sorta does what she wants. Leminth stopped caring about tradition long time ago.

Edit: I forgot a punctuation D:

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Guys. Naelwyn is king. This means that the 3 people in charge are:
Naelwyn and Leminth for altera.
and Legion for the army.

We are basically toast if we try anything.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
I was surprised, too. Didn't know until like half an hour before threadpost xD

Do you really think Altera adheres to rules like those? I mean, c'mon, how many arranged marriages to you see? Women not allowed in the battlefield? The Church basically controlling everything ever?
It looks a little different then the era that followed those edicts, yes?

Plus, the Queen sorta does what she wants. Leminth stopped caring about tradition long time ago.

Edit: I forgot a punctuation D:
Actually, those edicts are still followed. The previous Dutch Queen's (late-)husband was no king either :p

Anyway, congratulations!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Actually, those edicts are still followed. The previous Dutch Queen's (late-)husband was no king either :p

Anyway, congratulations!
Oo, I was unaware!
Heheh, thats an interesting tidbit. Hey, Naelwyn doesn't like the seat anywho (Pretty much going to work as it has), so it doesn't matter that much xD

And, thank you!

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Guys. Naelwyn is king. This means that the 3 people in charge are:
Naelwyn and Leminth for altera.
and Legion for the army.

We are basically toast if we try anything.
What do you mean /basically/ with the King's magic we're probably plasma salsa before we even think of doing something.
You forgot Dayter's Biceps... and beard.... they beat all.... :D

Edit: ... and mandolin skills.... bette :heart: