Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Journey Southwards

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
~Normal~
{This event is normal by daily role play standards. Aggression and violence may occur.}
We are going to make a journey, starting at Zewport where we will gather. We travel by day, make camp at night.
This will be FULL RP ( : D ), which means that
- people that rp as (for instance) captain will be charting the route and we will all follow them. It also means that
- people that rp as thieves might try to steal from their company,
- people that rp as elves might be ahead of the rest and have made camp before we arrive,
- people that rp as Dwarves might be hating on the Elves without end.

This is Role-Play!
Make sure to have dyna-map open so we will be able to stay together. During night time, before day breaks, everyone is supposed to be in the improvised campsite.

We will travel several minecraft days until we reach destination (will be told to the chart-men later) , this journey is going to help improve everyone roleplaying with their character.

Rp purpose / reason: We will travel lands to explore what we have not yet seen before. Also: at our destination there is someone Rahm thinks everyone should meet. On top of that: I think that during the day traveling is really fun to do in a group, during the night in the camp will probably be the times when the most interesting rp takes place. Drinking dwarves, singing elves. Lovely all.

WHEN?
DATE: Friday 22-11-2013
TIME: 20.00h GMT

WHERE?
Vera Vigi!

WHAT DO WE BRING?
- Food
- At least 5 wooden boats
- your rp gear
(Walking cane, knapsack, short sword, etc.)
- Your friends

but.. but.. BUT! How did you get this idea?
(This event has been inspired by what @General Oglub @Lemarc and I did when I wasn't staff yet. It was a success, for when we had no privileges to build, staff would come to make a small campfire for us, or a tent. all credits to gamemonster and lemarc, they came to pick me up to join their journey.)

When there is enough enthusiasm after this event, we will make a journey through the perilous Southern Wilds some other time.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I think that during the day traveling is really fun to do in a group, during the night in the camp will probably be the times when the most interesting rp takes place. Drinking dwarves, singing elves. Lovely all.

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
I inspired this? Wait.... *remembers all three of his event failures* Oh man, I hope this event succeeds! I'll try very hard to be there, but its kinda late at night in my timezone, and probably the other american time zones too.

EDIT: Didn't read all the posts, a better, and more suitable time for me is 15:00 gmt. I can make it, but it'll be very late in the night for me.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
upload_2013-11-22_1-37-29.png
Change of plans: what is this town called? in the middle of the ocean? Is there a dockmaster to go there?

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
I know there's a dockmaster port to go there but I am not sure about the name. :l

Last edited:

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
If I may, might I suggest using Havarda if you're looking for a port city in the Southern Seas?

If my understanding of the situation is correct (which it very well may not be; I'm only working with what I've seen on the forums), Havarda is currently... fading away. Perhaps a good event could spice things up a little and help it out?

Of course, I have no jurisdiction over Havarda, so you'll have to contact @Lemarc about it, though I imagine he'll agree since this event was inspired in part by him. ;)

Oh, and here are some pics of Havarda to show you where it is:
Screen shot 2013-11-21 at 8.04.33 PM.png Screen shot 2013-11-21 at 8.05.10 PM.png
In the second pic, Zewport is circled in black, Vera Vigi in white, and Havarda in green.

Last edited: