Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Journey Southwards

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I volunteer for event-theatric shenanigans!

As well as one of my characters is most likely attending.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
@gamemonster55 , I am afraid you are underestimating the distances here. Remember it took us over 2 hours to get from tahkul-rimtar to Thraall?

@Lord_Sinclair , that is an interesting thought, and I am very pleased to see those places circled! Wonderful addition. I'm looking into it now and I'm afraid Havarda is too far away from our destination. I like the idea of spicing things up there, but it doesn't work this time. There will certainly be another journey host some day, so let's use Havarda at that time.

@Samchrist you can definitely still join an hour later, it might go on for more than an hour / 2 hours, since the journey is quite long :)

@Baron would you agree to start the event in your town? It has a dockmaster right?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
characters will know about this journey from overhearing conversations of other characters talking about this journey :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
just gonna post stuff like this as we go along. It's fun! anyone can join any time, just pm me
upload_2013-11-22_21-28-40.png