Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Joy of Painting (Weekly Art)

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
So, I had an idea I suggested on the weekly art 2.0 thread, where we would paint along to recordings of "The Joy of Painting" and have it change up every week or so. So, this week will be Season 15 Episode 4 to start off. This should be able to help those that need the practice to get it. Or, for more experienced folks to show off what they can do! (Reply if you're interested!)

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
A long time ago, I did a few episodes and followed along in MS paint and it actually turned out okay. I'll upload if people are interested in seeing them haha

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I might do something at some point. Commissions first. And sorting out whatever the heck is wrong with my new PC and tablet. Feels a bit weird at the moment. WE SHALL SEE, MASTER BOB!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I grew up watching Bob Ross. Now I watch him and am reminded of ASMR. I watched him with one of my students whenever we finished all his work.

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
OOOOOH these are wonderful. Will probably join in, as I've been thinking about getting a set of watercolor paints. I've been repelled from digital lately.