Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Dynamic

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
[Consent Rules] Come engage me with anything and everything!

SevisTitle.png
Iem'ien Sevis

IemienBaseAvatarFront.png

(The in-game skin is clothed, I just wanted to show off the stripes)

-Titles-
Nakat
Chef
'Fer'h!'
'mumu!'
Maid
Carpenter
Construction Worker

KEY INFORMATION:
Nickname/Alias: "Nakat", "Stripes", "Sevis"
Race: A Nakat, one of the
{Nakam}
Social Status: Worker, Artisan, Labour
Sexuality: whoop
Height: Quite tall, for a Nakat - She hovers somewhere about 5ft 11in, counting the ears. If she stretches a bit, she can hit 6ft.
Weight: A bit stocky, pretty average besides. Her weight is more muscle than fat, although this might be hidden by the fur.
Homeland: Trading tribal town of Kavdek, the island of the Nakam.
Current Home: She'll make her own home.

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Sturdy, seems to be made for more heavy lifting then quick movements.
Hair Fur: Iem'ien possesses an exotic pattern of jet-black stripes sinking into maroon-orange fur, tufts of white spreading across her lower jaw and chest/abdomen underneath, completing the tiger look.
Eyes: Clear, crystalline blue. Results in the occasional vision issues.
Identifying Marks: The striped fur pattern, her sharp and commanding demeanor. Sevis is hard to miss. Occasionally identified by the three bouncing balls of nakitten that orbit her.
Appearance: Always with a smile, a grin, or some sort of 'look on the bright side!' attitude- She can generally be identified by the 'exotic' pelt of hers, in clothing fit for working and mothering. Sevis ensures she has some sort of proper tool on her toolbelt wherever she goes, as a result of raising triplets as a single mother.
Clothing: Dons a loose white tunic and rolls up the sleeves, either wearing trousers or sash tied about her waist. Clearly doesn't care overmuch for clothing and occasionally foregoes it altogether.
Weaponry: Generally has a cooking knife on her, along with the occasional curved knife for hunting and skinning. If she broke out her old weapons from past days, she would wield two curved saber swords.
Prized Possessions: A set of lapis beads she keeps about her neck or wrist. Her three beloved children.
Hygiene: She generally smells like wherever she was last, although she does bathe enough to keep her fur from getting too clumpy.
Voice: Well-used with good range, able to boom over a crowd and still soothe a worry.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:
Sevis is a creature of hard work and the results thereof. A capable fighter and muscled woman, she can hold her own in a fair fight. Her attention is often locked onto her three children, as she guards them with a firey passion - Subscribing heavily to the mantra of 'Always be Prepared' and excelling where the health and future of her babies are concerned. Not overprotective, but defensive, Sevis is a person who does not pull her punches. She's comfortable in crowded or overly social situations, hard to intimidate, and easily manages herself around other people.

Fears:
When alone, she tends to become antsy, or perhaps a bit paranoid, especially if there is no work to take her mind off things. With raising three children, silence tends to mean problems. She also fears the deep water, being unable to swim.

Weaknesses:
Is weak to mortal injuries, as would be expected. She can barely read Ludkava, having no formal or rudimentary education in anything, and perhaps decipher Common on a good day - Remaining unable to write or do arithmetic. Sevis also finds herself at a loss when it comes to cultural etiquette - Unless she need act within the culture of the Nakam.

Intelligence: Formally, would be very unintelligent. Informally, she possesses a sharp intellect that serves her well in situations where education or finesse isn't required. Uneducated but witty, and full to the brim with common sense.
Languages: Verba (Written Ludkava), Half-Fluent Common.
Profession: Former 'Sailor', Construction Worker and Labourer, Artisan

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: 'dynamic' hohoho see what I did there
Religion or Cults: The Ancestry beliefs of the Nakam, the Naklefam
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Short Term Goals:
-Secure her children an excellent future and a good holding in the world.
-Kavdu

Long Term Goals:
-The Comfort, Safety, Survival and Prosperity of Mia'ssa, Vevirh, and Ev'ren.

TRIVIA:
Favourite...
Place: With her babies (they'll always be babies to her)
Pastime: Hard work.
Food: Fish
Drink: Pumpkin Juice.
Colour: White
Animal: The Pig - they're delicious.

Least Favourite...
Place: Alone
Pastime: Reflecting
Food: Bread
Drink: Beer
Colour: Green
Animal: Weasel

INSPIRATIONS:

Last edited:

Michcat

+Relations+

Loved
-Vevirh: Babies
-Mi'ssa: Babies
-Ev'ren: Babies

Trusted

-

Old Friends

-Aewin:
-Illthilior:

Liked

-Nylarii:
-Cloud:

Neutral

-

Disliked

-

Hated

-

Last edited:

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I like it, I'm also hoping for a childhood of flowers and Bards, not another Tze :p

-K9

Michcat

I could use a new striped rug...

Just kidding.....Maybe....Ill pay someone to get me that walking carpet......:p
That would actually be pretty interesting RP xD

"I'm here for your fur!"

Interestingly enough, the Teshvadiik dwarves of the Nakam lore do murder and skin Nakam.