Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Last Exodus - The Full Story.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
And also as Arcturus said, he was on the left, along with me aswell while my black salts where in the centre and on the right. And when we where defending OUR portal i was commanding the black salts and all salts ridgers on the right flank :D

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
I absolutely love this. If you make a wiki page for the story, assuming the wiki still lets us do public editing, I'd love to look through to fix up any little grammatical things I saw, and that will also let other people edit for things that happened in the event, if need be. Seriously, though, the voice of the story was perfect. I love a good bit of writing, and I'm glad that you catalogued these events, since I was unfortunate enough to miss them.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I absolutely love this. If you make a wiki page for the story, assuming the wiki still lets us do public editing, I'd love to look through to fix up any little grammatical things I saw, and that will also let other people edit for things that happened in the event, if need be. Seriously, though, the voice of the story was perfect. I love a good bit of writing, and I'm glad that you catalogued these events, since I was unfortunate enough to miss them.
Thank you! I'll put it on the wiki and see what happens. I will keep the original here though ;)