Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Lineages and Histories of the Noble Houses of the Eastern Kingdoms

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
1540660093479.png
T H E - L I N E A G E S - A N D - H I S T O R I E S - OF - T H E

G R E A T E R - N O B L E - H O U S E S - O F - T H E - E A S T E R N - K I N G D O M S
1540660015640.png
1540660093479.png

A heavy set book with covers forged of solid gold would sit upon a podium within Haven. It is the only one of its kind. A simple cross has been pressed into its front and engraved along the top is the tome's lengthy title. It is left uncredited.

C O M I N G - S O O N

1540660093479.png
[1/2]​

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
1540660846240.png
A R C T U R U S
House Crest:
House Motto: Par l’epee et la foi.
Members of House:

Magnus
Arthorius
Bartholome
Charles I
Marie - Wife to Maceo de Courtnay. Blonde Haired. Missing, Presumed dead.
Alys - First daughter of Marie du Lavoyarde and Maceo de Courtnay. Missing, Presumed Dead.
Arielle - Second daughter of Marie du Lavoyarde and Maceo de Courtnay. Missing, Presumed Dead.
Charlemagne

1540660846240.png
C O U R T N A Y
House Crest:

House Motto:
Mon droit par dieu, A bond of Metal.

Members of House:

Emeric - Lord of Courtnay Black of hair.
Napoleon - Son of Emeric. Lord of Courtnay. Black of Hair.
Lucia - Cousin of Napoleon. Black of Hair.
Francis I - Cousin of Napoleon. Lord of Courtnay. Black of Hair. Died to an unknown Illness.
Maceo - Firstborn son of Francis I and Njorun Wilkstrom-Eldsvart. Lord of Courtnay | Lyon. Golden haired. Died to the Deity, Crusade.
Francis II - Firstborn son of Maceo de Courtnay and Serafina MacRammbar. Lord of Courtnay | Lyon. Copper haired.
Donnchadh - Second son of Maceo de Courtnay and Serafina MacRammbar. Died in Childbirth.
Mathieu II - Third son of Maceo de Courtnay, born of his second marriage with Marie Lavoyard. Black of hair.
Carlos - Second son of Francis de Courtnay and Njorun Wilkstrom-Eldsvart. Disowned by Maceo de Courtnay.
Sebastien - Cousin of Napoleon. Steward of Queensport. Black of Hair. Died to Giant Spiders and Cultists.
Fleur - Daughter of Sebastien. Lady of Courtnay | Cheval. Black of Hair.
Elnaril - Elven son of Sebastien. White of hair.
Arabella - Cousin of Napoleon. Lady of Iding. Black of hair.

1540660846240.png
F U V U R
House Crest:
House Motto: Fear not the one who threatens.
Members of House:
Nwalme
Light
Tzemik
Trystan
Thing One
Thing Two
Thing Three
Another One
Aeyleth

1540660846240.png
H A L L O N
House Crest:
House Motto:
Steadfast in Duty
Members of House:

Peter - Emperor of the Anhalder Empire. Brown of Hair. Died in a lost duel.
Edmund - Firstborn son of Peter Hallon and Elaine Hallon. Crown-Prince of the Anhalder Empire. Brown of Hair. Died to suspicious circumstances.
Aleksandar I -Firstborn son of Edmund Hallon and Alison Kane. Lord of Ironhaven. Brown of hair.
Arthur - Second son of Peter Hallon and Elaine Hallon. Brown of Hair. Missing, presumed dead.

1540660846240.png
H A W K L I G H T
House Crest:
House Motto:
We remain, we remember.
Members of House:

Axex - King of Hawklight. Grey of Hair.
Drake - Relative to Axex. Prince of Hawklight. Black of Hair. Died of infection during imprisonment to Anhald.

1540660846240.png
K A N E
House Crest:
House Motto: The world below.
Members of House:

Alistair - Lord of Queensport. Black of hair.
Alison - First child of Alistair Kane and Niah Kane. Duchess of Kane, Abdicated. Black of hair.
Charles - Firstborn of Alison Kane and Brennard Westmay. Duke of Kane. Black of hair.
Elizabeth - Daughter of Alison Kane and Brennard Westmay. Black of Hair.
Victor - Firstborn son of Alistair Kane. Died to suspicious circumstances during childhood.

1540660846240.png
K O V ' G R A ' S E K
House Crest:
House Motto:
Members of House:
Grey - Lord of Kov’gra’sek. Husband of Ashna. Grey of Hair.
Olive - Adopted child of Lord Grey and Lady Ashna. Brown of Hair.

1540660846240.png
V A R Y N
House Crest:
House Motto:
First risen, last fallen.
Members of House:

Gelyk
Syr
Godric
Gelyk
Syr
Ylva
Josephine
Jeor
James Varyn

1540660846240.png

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I’m a little confused- isn’t Hawklight located primarily in the west? As is Varyn? Or by “East” do you mean in relation to the old world?

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I’m a little confused- isn’t Hawklight located primarily in the west? As is Varyn? Or by “East” do you mean in relation to the old world?
the latter. we came from the Northern Kingdoms, we're now in the Eastern Kingdoms.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Wow this is sick! I wish I had a great house, or was part of a great house. No for real, this brings back the feels and needs to want to be part of one of the leading houses.
Awesome initiative, can't wait to see stuff added!