Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Little Girl From Lublin.

HelloImMarta

Villager
Name: Marta Dubrownik

Nickname/Alias: Marta

Race: Human
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 160 lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Sky Blue
Skin: Peach / White

Identifying Marks: Nothing that stands out to the naked eye

Appearance: Marta seems to be a fragile girl to most, quick-to-judge people. As that well as may be true, Marta has no problem being tough when provoked. She, with her blonde hair and blue eyes, has no trouble attracting attention, but unfortunately, it's always been from people who she wishes to not even think she exists. Marta is an average girl, who loves to just fun in the mud, run around with sticks in her hair and sometimes, play pranks. For that is what normal girls do...right?

---------------STORY TIME------------------
(I have no idea how to start stories. Excuse my lack of creativity :/ )

The beginning, of the end:

I think I was about... six years old.. when my mother, Malgosia, told me how she met my dad. They were seven years old then, in the little town of Lublin. My mother was a young little red head, with three symmetrical freckles on each cheek. She was slim, the perfect weight, with long beautiful fingers (for a seven year old). She wasn't the prettiest of kids, but she was cute. My father on the other hand, was a round faced, brown haired punk. He hated girls as if they were a disease. Everyone despised his little "I'm going to get you" look, and grabbed the reputation of "Kurdupel". Just a weird nickname... As seven year olds, they strongly believed in "cooties" and that if one touched the other, they were destined to be stuck to each other forever, whether they liked it or not, fortunately for me, they got stuck together alright... Anyway, they met at a playground, playing "Guma" an old game played in Lublin, where you get an elastic and have to jump on in while two others hold it in a complicated design to make it so much harder for you. Anyway, it was my mothers turn, and, being the clutz that she was, her foot missed the elastic band and she fell right on top of my dad. My dad, fear stricken, jumped up and said
"NIE! I refuse to be stuck to this.. thing! Forever!"
My mother, still on the ground, propped herself up and crossed her arms across her chest
"And why not? Am I not good enough for you?"
"Ahckk... I would say yeah, but I'm more scared about the cooties.. Marek, do cooties give me red hair?" my dad asks...
This entire time, the third player of "Guma", my dad's friend, Marek was watching the entire time. Laughing.
"I don't know Darius. You'll just have to wait and see for the rest of your life with...'her' " Marek replies with an evil, amused grin on his face
"Stupid.." My dad remarks
"Cootie Catcher" responds Marek
"Idiot!"
"Hiney Kisser!"
"Moron!"
"Mama's Boy!"
"BOYS!" My mother yells, suddenly taking control.
The boys stop yelling at each other. Their faces are both red and they have their hands balled up into fists. My mother looks at my father intently,
"Darius.... if we're stuck together, then how will we tell our Mamas and Tatas?"
My father stares at my mother, blinking. Mouth wide open, not knowing what to say, untill,
"I guess they'll have to see it, to believe it.."
"Now?" my mother asks.
"Now.." my father says head hanging low
As my mom and dad say goodbye to Marek, my mom, sticks her hand out to my dad. With a frown on his face and his eyes shooting arrows at my mom, he reluctantly takes her hand. They walk together until my mother trips again, this time, falling in mud and when she gets up, her cheek has a pink scrape on it. She crosses her legs and and touches her pink scrape with her hand. With a choked voice she says,
"I always do this... I'm always the fool who falls in mud, this isn't fair..Why can't I be pretty.." she starts to cry.
My father, Darius, stands over my mother in the mud puddle, watching her cry. He kneels down and whispers in her ear,
"Want to know a secret?"
My mother nods silently, tears still streaming down her face, hand still on her pink scrape.
My father says, "I think you're very pretty, but SHH, don't tell Marek that, he'll kill me if he thought I actually wanted to spend forever with you."
My mother, eyes the size of the moon, stares at my father. She just sits in that god forsaken mud and stares. No more tears. Just staring.
"What? You just going to sit there in the mud like a pig? Say something!" My dad says, cheeks red.
My mother shakes her head and stands up to look up at my dad, she stands on her toes and kisses him, right then and there on the cheek. Now, my father touches his cheek as if he had just fallen into the mud and gotten a pink scrape.
They just stare at each other after that..and smile.

Yes/No?

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Great story, lotsa romance and girly moments (Humph, nuthin dwarfs need to know of)...but I dont know if Poland exists in Hollowworld

HelloImMarta

Villager
THis is just how my parent's met. No guarantees it'll be girly for long. Poland is just where my parents met, it could be a different planet for all you know ;) Lol. We'll see how it works out!

HelloImMarta

Villager
Actually scratch that. Lets just say, no Poland, just a small town named Lublin? I'm having a different creative route.

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
slucham! and by the way, great story about your parents! just need to know about you though xP

HelloImMarta

Villager
That's just the beginning of the story :3
I'll be in it soon! Busy atm so it'll take me a while to write the next part.

HelloImMarta

Villager
The Beginning of a Girl.

My life, was always a normal one. At age 7, I had my first crush. Nikolas Gosiag, I saw him pick his nose after. That was disappointing. Age 9, my mother taught me how to knit. I was never as good as my Mama. I could only make scarves and socks..My Mama.. She could make sweaters, pants, underwear, hats, gloves you name it! Sounds ridiculous to have "woolen underpants" but you'd be surprised how many of my fellow Lubliners asked my mom for a pair. At age 11, my first boyfriend. Well, he didn't know about me and him at the time, but, I still count it as a relationship. Mateusz Poldek... he was such a nice boy.. he took me to his farm and let me churn some butter for my family. That was the type of boy he was, an organic-eating, milk straight from the cow, farm boy.

That was when I had a true childhood. Two parents, no lies, no hate. Pure love, and friendship.

Age 13, my mother was killed. It sounds bad, when I say it like that but after having to explain how it happened to many therapists and friends, I just don't feel anything after saying "I don't have a Mom" because I know I'll be saying it tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that... My dad keeps telling me my Mom's death was an accident, that she died from "a rabid dog". If I hadn't seen the lies behind my dad's eyes when he told me, I would have believed him. If I hadn't seen the body, I would of believed him. If only. My mama was NOT killed by "a rabid dog" I did not see bite marks, or bruises on my mother when her body was taken away. Through my tears, I saw a single, bloody hole, in the side of her head. I was 13, yes. I have had many dog bites, and I knew for a fact that, THAT, was not a bite. My dad tried to play me a fool..I remember him saying,
"Animals turn on people Marta, they are animals...." anger filled his face
"...blood thirsty, vicious animals" my father was red-faced. An airship couldn't miss the colour.
He then looked at me, flashed me a smile, that little boy smile he held dear to him, always warm, yet always dangerous. It always made me smile back, but made a shiver go down my spine at the same time. He hugged me, then left my room. Leaving me alone to think about what he had just told me.
Oh, and how I thought. Thought about how stupid that man could be to LIE to his own daughter. And about the death of her own Mama?
I was just as torn about this as he was..but what was he hiding?