Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Lost Frontier

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

The Lost Frontier

Wrought with dangers and unexplained occurrences, a group of explorers have found a small continent in the southern hemisphere of Altera. These parts of the Sorrows have ruins and lands abandoned that linger in the landscapes, where rotten flesh and the creaks of walking bones still plague the shadows. Perhaps settlers here had tried their hands at making a living against Skraag's Undead, knowing their fates in the Northern Kingdoms?
Perhaps.. more can attempt it?

Hey All, The Lost Frontier is a land located in the Sorrows, a new map! This map hosts the "Landlord" plugin, which allows players to claim a maximum of 4 plots for free. You can add builders to your plots, or keep it to yourself and prevent others from building in it. You can set PvP and mob prevention, as well. This is a way for players to host events on their own without the need of purchasing big regions, or to build hermit houses, etc.

Edit: Just for clarification- this is not quite a resource world, but a world to build in. Ore count will be low. It also uses 1.8 and less- so no blocks such as diorite, granite, andesite can be found.

Here are command details:
  • /land help [Page #] - Display help reference
  • /land claim - Claim the chunk you are standing in.
  • /land unclaim [x,z] [world] - Unclaim the current, or specified, land. (If you own it)
  • /land addfriend <player> - Add specified player as a friend of this land. (If you own it)
  • /land unfriend <player> - Remove specified player from this land's friend list. (If you own it)
  • /land friendall <player> - Add specified player as a friend to all your currently owned land.
  • /land unfriendall <player> - Remove specified player as a friend from all your currently owned land
  • /land friends - View the friends of this land. (If you own it)
  • /land manage - Brings up the permissions management for this chunk. (If you own it)
  • /land list [Page #] - List your owned land.
  • /land info - Get basic information about this current land.
Location: You /spawn, and go to the farthest left boat, a white sailed Schooner, to get to the Lost Frontier.

Enjoy!

(Thanks for the intro event! Elz )

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Wow! This is fantastic I can't wait to check it out. I remember a long time ago that there was RP in the sorrows. Some people banded together and were claiming small plots next to each other to make a hidden grove area.

Today those players aren't around but perhaps now we can get some good RP in the sorrows again.

Thank you so much!

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Because one is a resource world. This one would look better without floating trees and such.
Floating trees and single block towers are not allowed in the Sorrows last time I checked.

So, I'm still a bit confused as to why it isn't just put into the Sorrows.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
But what is allowed in the sorrows apparently is giant 16x16 strip mining down to the bedrock which isn't conducive to RP. This world is meant for a free form building with RP focus. Also the Sorrows get reset every so often, and I imagine don't want to deal with the head ache of WEing builds over or having people be upset when we don't.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
But what is allowed in the sorrows apparently is giant 16x16 strip mining down to the bedrock which isn't conducive to RP. This world is meant for a free form building with RP focus. Also the Sorrows get reset every so often, and I imagine don't want to deal with the head ache of WEing builds over or having people be upset when we don't.
Or stripped deserts

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Floating trees and single block towers are not allowed in the Sorrows last time I checked.

So, I'm still a bit confused as to why it isn't just put into the Sorrows.
Have you ever been to the last few sorrows worlds where (most often) the beginning is, gets completely decimated? Not good for an RP and immersion.