Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Lost Wolf

Gaby

Lord of Altera
-----------~--?--~--------------

There is a werewolf in the small village of Aspendale. She's a very friendly sort, and never harms an innocent, but nonetheless, she is still a terrifying sight. Once an aspiring and almost human girl, she's slowly being transformed into a wild beast by the confusion of her new world. she apparently slept through the Cataclysm, and has little idea what's going on.
Even more disturbing, her body is covered in cuts and gashes, that continuously bleed with seemingly no end. somehow, she's still alive. Whoever inflicted the cursed wounds has also carved a compass rose, the symbol of Vermella, into her back. Being a member of the Red Cult, this wound terrifies her most of all.
The girl has singled you out, and seems to have recognized you, though you've never seen this girl in your life. you wonder if she's gone mad.
"Please," she asks you, "I'm sure you know the answer. why am I bleeding?"

-----------~--?--~--------------

If you want to accept this quest, just go to Aspendale and find me. simple as that.
mind you, I have no idea what the end result of this thing will be, and I've decided to place the quest in the experienced hands of the mods. if you want to participate in this thing, but don't want to be the impromptu detective, then ask Alpha.

there will only be one detective. >:]

Strazyplus

Villager
That is interesting gaby. If I dont join in I hope you post the outcome of this roleplay :)

and still thanks for pushing me in the water gaby :confused: They should make a ladder on the sides so people can get out of the water.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
That is interesting gaby. If I dont join in I hope you post the outcome of this roleplay :)

and still thanks for pushing me in the water gaby :confused: They should make a ladder on the sides so people can get out of the water.
you could apply to join in here... or ask Alpha or something.

Leo Fikes

Loyal Servant of Altera
I would like to take part in this if it's not to late to join. I would love to be a detective.:cool:
(See I even got the glasses already)

Leo Fikes

Loyal Servant of Altera
What time should we start this? I can get on around 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. if my internet will not fight me. (GMT -6 time zone)

Leo Fikes

Loyal Servant of Altera
How about on Friday at 10 am -6 gmt (I will gladly change time if you would prefer to.) we all try to get on. Then we can get this going like a good old event. Is that enough time to prepare?

Leo Fikes

Loyal Servant of Altera
I have no problem doing it later what time would you guys and gal like to do this?

I have no problem doing it at night.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
ok, so obviously, this would start on the weekend, to not conflict with school. probably next weekend, if we can.
I can be on from 1 to 6 on the weekends, no problem (which is in eastern standard, so +5 is GMT, right?).

but before we decide that, we need to decide who gets to be the detective, because there can only be one (there's a reference in there). it's basically between Leo, Gasmask, and Pop. lemme check your profiles and write up some notes, because I am not ready yet! >_< don't even have an idea for the end of this mystery!
EDIT: Gasmask doesn't want to be the detective.