Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Lost Wolf

vanar

Legend of Altera
but i dont have time on the weekend a freind is comeing over and i havent seen him for a month i gotta catch up

Gaby

Lord of Altera
well, seeing as how no one responded, this thing will be broken up.
sorry, Leo.
others could still participate, through seperate rps.

vanar

Legend of Altera
hay sorry if i can work out when you start the events ill make sure to try an get to them im relly sorry

Leo Fikes

Loyal Servant of Altera
It's all good Gaby. Sorry I flaked out so bad finals hit hard and I have been distracted. I will happily take part in any rp event you can think up because when it comes to making a rp event I have little experence. Maybe we could try figureing out this darn timezone stuff and then try setting up times. Just a silly thought for me. :)

Gaby

Lord of Altera
It's all good Gaby. Sorry I flaked out so bad finals hit hard and I have been distracted. I will happily take part in any rp event you can think up because when it comes to making a rp event I have little experence. Maybe we could try figureing out this darn timezone stuff and then try setting up times. Just a silly thought for me. :)
... oh. you're here.
well, what time zone are you in? I'm in eastern Standard.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Gaby, I think the reason this is taking so long is that you havent been able to find a time. Even though Im not in it, I shall give my view. I think you should make it 1.00 PM GMT, setting I time will be a lot easier than just waiting for people to come on, atleast it has been in my RPs. If they cant make it, change it to another day or time. But the reason I say 1 PM GMT is that if you are in the US, its not 5 in the morning. Somewhere else, its not 1 AM. Simples. You dont have to listen to anything I say, but that is what I would do if it was my RP.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Gaby, I think the reason this is taking so long is that you havent been able to find a time.
I know. I tried to find a time, but I'm just really inexperienced with this.
I remember trying to get everyone to come at a specific time on saturday, and no one could come. :(
hopefully, this will work.

so you say 1:00 PM GMT. ok.
Where does everyone live?

Thank you.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
England
+0 GMT
1pm on a Saturday would be fine for me, although my character profile has changed slightly drastically

Leo Fikes

Loyal Servant of Altera
Missouri
My time zone is -6 GMT
I should be able to make it next weekend. I was so late for the other tries at this RP because I was a silly idiot and thought I was in the -5 GMT. :/ sorry

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I think its around -10, but there are sites that can help calculate it for you.

Hell just google Australia GMT and you'll probably find it out