Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Mass Prayer for Skraag

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: The Greyling, High Priest of the Order of Undeath
Public or Private: Public
Temples or Shrines Involved: The Shrine of Skraag-Crossroads then moving onto the Necromancer's Skull-Dawnshard
Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?

No, I'm not entirely sure who owns the area or how I would make a deal about the prayer.
I personally accept the Dawnshard risks.
"Summoner"?:The Greyling, Any others who show up to worship The Soul Stealer.
Method of "Summoning": Mass Prayer

Proposed time: 23rd November 2014, Sunday 7:00pm GMT

@Prebuz @skuller @dUMMY

Tagging anyone who might be remotely interested. This event would be advertised widely by the Greyling.

Last edited:

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Uuuuuh, Dummy would want to talk to The Greyling before any summoning happened.

Edit: About the nature of summoning, and what it entails.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Because you apprently have not spoken with the Region Owner of Dawnshard this cannot go through. Update me if the location changes or you've contacted the OOC Region Owner :D

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Because you apprently have not spoken with the Region Owner of Dawnshard this cannot go through. Update me if the location changes or you've contacted the OOC Region Owner :D
I -am- the region owner of Dawnshard. It's the owner of the Cathedral I'm unsure about :p

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I -am- the region owner of Dawnshard. It's the owner of the Cathedral I'm unsure about :p
Oh, I must have missed that. Sorry!
Server builds are a-ok to use by anyone for any event. This includes Crossroads, Sorrows Town, Port Silver, The Warcamp, and the Great Shrines.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'll try to come if there aint parents bugging, or anoying school, or a crapy brother etc. etc. the usual stuff

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Supposed to be happening now, but might wait for some sort of staff to log on to announce such in through the announcements.