Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Maze Runner (discussion)

How did you like this trilogy?

• Simply amazeballs

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Very good~

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pretty good, not the best

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh, alright

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Didn't like it

• Completely terrible

• Total voters

Lonespacemarine

Lord of Altera
"You're all the shuckiest shuck faced shucks I've ever seen."

Anyone read this amazing trilogy? This thread is open for discussion, feel free to comment. :)

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Actually, I lied. I've only read the first book. Around when it first came out... But I did love it!!

Lonespacemarine

Lord of Altera
What's it about?
Here's the summary:

When Thomas wakes up in the lift, the only thing he can remember is his first name. His memory is blank. But he’s not alone. When the lift’s doors open, Thomas finds himself surrounded by kids who welcome him to the Glade—a large, open expanse surrounded by stone walls. Just like Thomas, the Gladers don’t know why or how they got to the Glade. All they know is that every morning the stone doors to the maze that surrounds them have opened. Every night they’ve closed tight. And every 30 days a new boy has been delivered in the lift. Thomas was expected. But the next day, a girl is sent up—the first girl to ever arrive in the Glade. And more surprising yet is the message she delivers. Thomas might be more important than he could ever guess. If only he could unlock the dark secrets buried within his mind.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Well, the underlying plot device which was why they were in the maze, along with the causes of said plot device.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Read the trilogy. It gets kind of weird and sloppy.
So it's like a reverse Hunger Games? *did not like first book in that one until entire trilogy had been read*